Normal Girl, Normal World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrowFrost~

Reaction score
My new story, sort of based on my life! I am Van, Nikki is my bestest friend, and so is Michael. Just stered a bit ago, hope you guys like!:

Savannah sighed, “You HAVE to be kidding me! I mean a pop quiz? That’s uber lame!”

Nikki rolled her eyes, “That’s just like Mrs. Green I am surprised you weren’t ready for it!”

“I know, Van, you are falling behind!”

“NoNo, no one asked you Michael! C’mon, you’re so lame!” Savannah snapped, she didn’t mind Nikki as much as Michael.

“Sorry…” Michael sighed; his head fell, following his spirits. “Great, now I feel bad!” Savannah whispered to Nikki, who shrugged. “I don’t. “ Nikki continued eating. Sighing, Savannah got up and stomped to the trash can, throwing out her bagel and cream cheese which had around, a quarter of a bite in it. Her food was slowly thrown into the bin and her lunch box was emptied. When Savannah got back to the table, Michael had had a mood change, he was now in the stage of ‘No one is my friend, I only talk to guys’ or something. Just then, Bryan walked up, “Haha, Michael is being lame!” Nikki rolled her eyes. “Hey!” Savannah piped up, “Obviously you are being lame, coming over here just to torture him because you are a self centered jerk who has tormented him since preschool! GET A LIFE!” with that she was standing with her face about a penny away from his, “Now.” She growled, her hot breath coming in waves as she slowly took a step back, allowing Bryan to pass.

Nikki smiled, “Wow! Who knew, Van is crazy good!” she whispered, Savannah sighed, casting a long look at Michael, “I don’t under-“ she was cut off by Michael grabbing her shoulder, beckoning for Nikki to wait and pulling her over. “Look, I know you were kind of confused, about me going ballistic and choosing my friends.” He took a deep breath, his eyes wandered over to Nikki, who was pacing around. “But, I want to thank you, I don’t know to many girls who would walk up to the most popular guy in school and call him a self centered jerk!” Michael laughed, “It was pretty cool.”

Latest posts

Back