How many Pokémon do you have in Diamond/Pearl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TenmaYuuki

Reaction score
Title says it all.

Here's how many I have so far:

Sinnoh Dex:

Seen: 151

Own: 151

National Dex:

Seen: 493

Own: 493

Yep, as you can see, I completely filled up my Pokédex. That was my main goal, really. =P

That's for my Pearl version, BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have all of the pokemon in the Dex, and I have beat the Eite four, I've beaten the game really- It's so fun!

But it can get frustrating aswell. :<

I have all the pokemon exept(sp) Heatran. It fainted when i was trying to catch it :D
Hm, if you have WiFi I could trade you it. I use AR and can easily get another one. <3

Just pm me, if you have it.

Oh- or you could check the GTS, aslong as you'e seen heatran you can trade it.

Hm, if you have WiFi I could trade you it. I use AR and can easily get another one. <3
Just pm me, if you have it.

Oh- or you could check the GTS, aslong as you'e seen heatran you can trade it.
I dont have Wi Fi i think. I have ta check as soon as my cousin is done playing with my DS.

If your computer is wreless, you have wifi- you just need to set it up. <3

Then i dont have Wi-Fi

Thanks for teling me what it was though. I just remebured 3 mmore pokemon i didnt catch! Arcues Darkrai , and Shaymin. How do you get them?

btw, what happens when you catch all pokemon?

You have to go to a special event, same for mew.

You just get congradulated by proffesor somebod. xD; the one you met when you got your first pokemon. Not oak..

Go on GTS. In the big city, where you got your watch!

Title says it all.

Sinnoh Dex:

National Dex:

Yep, as you can see, I completely filled up my Pokédex. That was my main goal, really. =P

Nice my friend.

Me?

Ive seen all of the Sinnoh, a few national- dont know about da rest

Title says it all.

Sinnoh Dex:

National Dex:

You must be cheating, because getting the National Dex complete right now, is STILL impossible even in Japan without cheating.

My main reason for now is breeding so, including all, I have some 400+ different Pokemon. As far as the Dex goes, I dunno. I don't care that much either, too busy raising a team for online. Once I hit about 8th gen, I should be set.

Sorry to necro this. Did you use action reply?
No. I hacked a Diamond version ROM, then I gave myself the secret key items to my Pearl via Mystery Gift.

No. I hacked a Diamond version ROM, then I gave myself the secret key items to my Pearl via Mystery Gift.
So, you cheated. You know, it's not an accomplishment to get them all if you CHEATED.

*removed*

I have 3... XD In Pearl. I used to have both dex's complete in diamond, but my sister deleted my file. >_< In Diamond, I think I have 8 right now. Too lazy to check.

I have Diamond.

I have on my team thing:

Empoleon

Luxio

Chingling

Clefairy

Girafariag (the girrafe thing,...)

Shellos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back