Need 4 Speed Crbon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rider31

Reaction score
Who in the ........... Do you get the 2007 Shelby G.T.500 (not '67) EA has been hinting at a hidden car lot in Dimond Hill, Silverton after 100% Career compleation(SP?) But I can't find it If you have tell me who you did it...Rummor has it you might have to do a mussle career first. I know there is a 07 verson because EA has hinted at it for all versons for all systems and the 07 & 67 are on carbon car lists.

Okay I've done some more digging the GT500 is hush hush w/ EA they wouldn't tell me a thing (big surprise thery're never helpful) Any there is a gt500 how you get idk but there is also a hidden Mazda carlot some ehere mostly in Silverton or Downtown (kenji-Tunner)

There are codes for the carlot for PC (i'll post them later) But in other systems idk again... ^_^

"Hidden Mazda Carlot"There are codes for the carlot for PC
1) chasingheadlocksappliedrashtalk

2) speed3foryou

One of theses opens the Mazda Carlot located either in Silverton or Downtown due to the fact mazdas are tunners....Idk what the carlot holds (guessing) A Mazda Mx-5 (Mitia) due to in game advertisment for the car or the '07 Shelby GT500...If you do the code(s) keep me imformed what happens! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back