Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No too bad

• Used to have one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama12

Reaction score
i have one! its purple with pink on it and i got it for my b-day or christmas or something. i used to LOVE it! now the buttons r not woeking very well and i like my new one.

*Moved :wacko: by Bell Sprout: Let's put this thread in with the other old edition tama threads :mellow: *

Last edited by a moderator:
I did until one of the pixel bars went out on it...it was the one right in the middle too. rrrr

I have many of them. I have aload of P1s and P2s, a ocean, angel and am going to be getting a Mesu/Osu Pair soon. Exciting! :angry:

Tee-hee! I also have a whole bunch of the originals.

I don't even know why any more. I figured I should have at least one of every color. :ph34r: :mellow:

i dont have one! i used to have a tamagotchi simulator that was one of the 97 versions on my puter. but i deleted it for some reason... now i wish i had it back :mellow:

Tee-hee! I also have a whole bunch of the originals.I don't even know why any more. I figured I should have at least one of every color. :D ;)
:angry: . I have started up my collection again. I think i'll use that tip. Only one of the colour, not 5 or so :huh:

i have an angelgotchi, an oceangotchi, and 2 reg. 1997 ed. tamagotchis, ones transparent green with yellow buttons and the other is purple with blue buttons. i LOVE them... i also have a talking nano kitty, 2 giga kitties, 1 giga doggie, 1 Orig. nano baby, 2 nano Orig. puppies, 2 nano ponies, 1 giga frog, 1 giga dino., 1 giga alien, 1 raku raku dinokun, 1 bear one (SOO CUTE!), 1 with a duck or dino, 1 hello kitty one...i have SOOO many, and one little mermaid one where you can pick if ur a crab, ariel, sea horse, flounder, lobster, jellyfish or a whale---soooooo cuuuuuute!!!! i've been collecting these virtual pet things since they first came out, my newest one is the connection v1, and im TRYING sooo hard to find the new V2... i live in california so if anyone knows of where to find em, lemme KNOW!!! thanx---

I have 2 US 97 Tamas, one clear green with yellow buttons, and one clear blue with yellow buttons. Love them! Also have a 97 Angelgotchi, in the silvery blue.

I had a black and orange one I loved that thing to peices and then lost it, then in 2003 a friend let me have hers. I offered to give her money for it but she refused to take money for it. Anyway its Blue with silver.

I had one, and I have no idea as to where it went. If I ever find it, I'm putting new batteries in it.

I've got 2. A silver glittery one which is alive at the moment and a red one. I've lost the screws for the battery cover though :( So I can't have both going and the silver ones cover isn't on right. Is still working well though!! (Even after dropping it a few times >.>;; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back