Famitama Space Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarOmnimon

Reaction score
I thought I would share this with you all here at Tamatalk, considering this is a nice bit of info. I initially posted this info at Tama-Zone.

Apparently, the World Hobby Fair 2008 in Japan will feature the Famitama's equalivent to the Hatenazoku and Bikkurizoku from the Entama and Uratama. It says something about "Famitama Force," if my Japanese reading is correct, and reveals some of the rare characters. They seem to have an outer space theme!

I have also translated the names of the rare characters.

-The meteor is Iwatchi and is the baby form

-The star is Hoshitchi (No surprise here) and is the child form

-The moon is Mekatsukitchi and is the teen form

-The sun is Sunnytchi and is the first adult / independent form

-The planet with the ring is Planetchi and is the second adult / parent form

Seen as how I learned a lot about astronomy growing up, I absolutely translate well with these new characters.

(For the record, "hoshi" means star and "tsuki" refers to the moon. Real_Three pointed out that "iwa" can mean rock.)

Cool do u think u could email me some pics of these tamas :eek: :p :furawatchi: <_< :angry: :D :D :D :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

The Tamas with the house attenae are some of the V5 designs for outside of Japan.

I am looking forward to raising the space characters myself, as soon as I have a V5 and can figure out how to raise them.

Ooooh, is it even possible to mate v4 and v5 to get the rare characters?! I only have v4....(hopes for v5 to come asap)

I'm just going to correct you on something:

"Mekatsukitchi" is actually "Mikazukitchi."

Sorry if this is a bump, Idk if it is.

Anyways, I have raised a Iwatchi in my log all the way at Tama-Zone

Here is the link:

Click

JC1 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back