V4.5 teacher and game tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysterio1997

Reaction score
ok i have learned something cool the teachers and games give out skill points but in certain groups!!!

the flower teacher gives out PASSION POINTS second icon

the turtle gives out FUNNY POINTS first icon

mr canvas gives out SPIRTUAL POINTS third icon

the climb and tug of war give out RANDOM points

and apples gives out FUNNY POINTS

shapes gives out PASSION POINTS

and lastly man hole gives out SPIRITUAL POINTS

comment please

and also if you get a special character say hyottokotchi your child will have a lot of funny points

hope i helped!!! :hitodetchi:

Thanks!! Every time I win a game I go to look at my skill points. I have been trying to figure out what game gets what kind of skill points. ;) :D B) :) :blink: :ph34r: :( :wacko: :p :D :D :D :D :D

your welcome i have new account so dont think im copying any thing it is mametchi43

Thank you soooo much! I've been trying to suss it out for ages. I have Mr.Canvas for a teacher on both my V4's but have no idea how to play the game. Do you know if there is a pattern to the smiley face in the boxes or is it just pot luck which one you choose?

Cool tips :D Im sure it will be very helpul to lots of members:D

The boxes that flash are the ones that switch, the box always starts off on the right, say the middle and right boxes flash at the same time, that means the boxes switched, and don't worry bit's true, at least it always works for me...

For v4: You can get the maximum of 30 skillpoints each day, each box contains 3 skillpoints

For v4.5: You can get a maximum of 40 skillpoints each day, each box contains 4 skillpoints

Hope I helped!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The boxes that flash are the ones that switch, the box always starts off on the right, say the middle and right boxes flash at the same time, that means the boxes switched, and don't worry bit's true, at least it always works for me...
For v4: You can get the maximum of 30 skillpoints each day, each box contains 3 skillpoints

For v4.5: You can get a maximum of 40 skillpoints each day, each box contains 4 skillpoints

Hope I helped!!!
:0 Thank you so much!

I was wondering why I wasn't gaining any points! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back