Just a simple story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zegotchi

Reaction score
Please don't judge the intro I just thought it up and the computer went wack in the middle when I was typing before...(I was half way through the story!)It is long so I hope some people are bothered to read...here it is.

She goes in the sea with all the creatures there and moves her blue tail around...her sister is on four legs and runs around with courage and streagth....if they don't be careful through.....they may be in trouble....

Chapter 1

Demay is at home waiting for the right moment to change,while her sister,Angel,is already changed into her hidden form.With her blue tail she swims to the shore to rest.Demay changes and speeds over to a nice cool place and howls at the moon.Angel goes back into the sea to say good-bye to her friends in the deep.She swims back to the shore and changes to her old self.Her long blonde hair shakes in the wind while she puts on her told over her swim suit.Her tail changes back into legs leaving her with her bordies on.Demay runs over to Angel.Demays short,black legs hides her in the night."Angel!"Demay whispers loudly."Yes"answers Angel flatly."It's time to go."Demay runs off in a huff on her four legs.Angel gets up from the ground and walks back to her house.Angel and her sister live in a house near the beach.They both have hidden identites.Angel,a wonderful mermaid.She can contact any sea creature when shes in the water.Her tail is long,blue and sparkly.As for her sister Demay,shes on four legs.Shes a black wolf.Demay is fark and she only has a dark heart that only cares for people she knows/cares for.At night they both change into their secert forms and enjoys their time or go on quests.Otherwise,they will be at school or at the mall,friends house,home or doing something different from the list.But,at 10:00 at night they have no acception but to change into they form.....

If you have read that I really apreciate it because that took me alot of time and effort...please comment me and dont worry if this doesnt sound interesting yet.....in Chapter 2 I think it is or Chapter 3...things get busy....trust me!Thankz for reading!Enjoying Chapter 2 the next time I hop on!

Alright it needs some editing, there were some run on sentences...oh and make it a little more clear to where Demay and Angel are. Other then that great I really like it! Please write some more.

Oh and thanks for explaning the charracters.

Thnkz Deer....I noticed that wen i was looking at the book and typing it lolz...i've written it in my book and 1 day i want to publish it!!!awsome ay!so i might need help on the sentences but yea....i wont be typing in chapter 2 yet cuz i need to b on mii mums comp... ^_^ l8r days!

Chapter 2

"Angel!"says their teacher as he calls the role."Here!"replys Angel.Angel and Demay are at school."Demay""Here".The role keeps going down.Demay doesnt like school.She wishes to be popular but never gets her wish.She was once popular but her real friends didnt like her.So now Demay is quiet and sometimes outgoing.Angel is a bright teenagers.She doesnt mind school through it can be boring as usual.After the school bell rings for lunch,everyone rushes through the door not listening to the teacher.One of Demays friends comes running up to her saying something that Demay doesnt understand..."Wah?!" was Demays reply.Between pants,her friend managed to say,"Would...you....like to...sleep over next.................Saturday???"says Kari...her friend...(remeber her friend cuz she might pop up in one of the chapters ^_^ )"Sorry"apoliages Demay."I cant...I'm uh busy,,,"Fibbed Demay for on Saturday nights she and her sister stay in their hidden forms for a while quite a while.So Demay and Angel walked home together and did their usual stuff...

Wine_Deer....I'm surprised really that you read my Chapter 1!!!And I hope that C2 is better!L8r Days!

It's good, just a bit confusing, ;) Keep working on it, it has a good plotline so far.

Thnkz CrowFrost....but how is it confusing....?????....Anyways....heres C3.... :( hope this gets a good positive review....and again....I REALLY CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE READING IT ;) :) ;) :) :)!Oh I just rembered in C4 its interesting.... :( sry its taking long...once i type up this...I'll put C4 in....

Chapter 3

"I gotta go morhp now!(morhp means change form for the people who dont know)"Angel shouts to her sister,as she goes outside.No-one ever sees Angel transform because she has to be un water.But once,it was a stormy night.A boat was going towards rocks without knowing.The light house was off too.So,Angel took a slight risk and contacted dolphines to guid the boat away from the rocks.Angels dived in the water and the captain of the boat saw her.

As for now,no-one has cared to catch her.They call her (its a kind of gay name :s),The Helpful Mermaid of the Sea,because they thought Angel did the save....

Angel changes into her hidden form now and goes into the sea.She doesnt care whats around her;she just wants to enjoy her time."WOSHHH"something goes right past Angel in a hurry.Angel stops relaxing and gets tense and follows the strange creature into a cave.The thing was huge!Angel tried to contact some sea creature but fails because none were near-by.'So the thing must not be a sea creature'Angel thought.Angel looks around and finds a big rock to hid behind.She swims behind the rock while watching the strange creature.As it was moving Angel followed.But,several times she was nearly caught.Only once,she nearly got a glimps of it.The creature had a tail like Angel.'It must be another memaid...or merman...'thought Angel.As the mermaid....or merman...stopped,and sat on a rock,Angel decided to show herself.

"Who are you?"says Angel without even introducing her self.There was no reply.She thought the thing was ignoring her.She tried again..."Ahem...who are you?!"she shouted.Her only reply was movement.The thing shifted to her."My name is Jakuma"He said calmly.Angel was surprised."Are you a mermaid...ahem....I mean...merman??"asked Angel.Jakuma swam closer to Angel and answered "Yes".Angel knew someone in her school called Jakuma and she had a crush on him too.Angel thought she should turn and go away.So instead,she stayed and asked questions."so...uh?Do you go,I mean, are you part human?"she tried to change the sound of her voice so that just incase the boy from her school was him....he wouldnt find out."Err...w-well....kinda....well yeah?"Jakuma stammbered.Angel felt like saying...."OMG me tooo do you...blah blah blah"but didnt."I...uh...gotta go."Whispered Angel and quickly swam away (I was about to type run away lolz).As she swam away,Jakuma had a smirk on his face like he knew who she really was or something.Jakuma shaped shifted into a shark and swam away quickly...

Ok C4 coming right up....please oh please be a good C3!Now C4 still to come

Here I go....

Chapter 4

As Angel was in the sea,Denay had an appointement with danger."Hiii-----YA"Demay was fighting people that were not so good.Demay was a worrior as a human.She changed into her hidden form and ran away before she got herself killed.She changed back into a human and with some 'seceret power',she managed to do the kill.Demay has powers that she finds eash day.So,they're really unknown powers.Each day she might find a new one.

At 12-00pm,Demay ran to the top of a hill and howled at the moon.When she did that someone came running up to har and kicked her!The person who did taht had short-ish bluey whitey hair,and had strange armor on.He had friends too.They all looked about 20-23 years old.Demay was thinking of moving again since this is the 3rd time this has happend.As the man with the strange armor on came runnning at her,she bolted away to the beach to call Angel.But,the man and his two friends had motorbikes.They came after her.Demay hid behind a tree and changed to a human againShe ran and jumped into the sea to look for Angel.Luckly she saw her going to the surface.Demay swam her fastest to try and stop her.She just managed to stop Angel.Demay made a 'dont go up there' sign with her hands.Angel changed to a human and went up.Demay went up too and ran to her house.She went inside and grabbed her car keys and jumped into the car."Come on Angel!"yelled Demay.Angel came running up and jumped in the car."Go go go!"yelled Angel.Demay started the car and drove out the drive-way perfextly.She drove out of Blank (there town) and headed for Draken City Place.Draken City Place was not a happy place for all Demay knew...But,what the two girls didnt know was that there was a disease going around called Dexnor.Nearly every child there caught it!It was a disease that made you really weak and have brusies everywhere.But,mainly on your fore head...

I'll type the next paragrahp later

...sorry....I'm not typing right now cuz im really tired and saw...

Continuing C4....

When Demay and Angel got there,the three people who were chasing them,got there before the girls!

((trying the spacing thing))

"My name is Jakuma!"said the guy with the strange armor.

Angel new him and that voice!She was shocked.Demay got into a fighting position then,"BOOM",something crashed.It was a huge sign.It landed on the ground near a shop.

The place was falling to pieces!Demay saw children with Decnor all around a building just standing.They looked like there were hpnotized.Demay ran up to Jakuma and tried to punch him but missed.

It was like he wasnt there.She moved her hand fast and tried to punch him.

"Hes moving to quickly that you cant touch him!"yelled Angel to Demay."RUN!"

Chapter 5 (every 3 senteces...I'll press enter... :S ... just so it's easier for me and others to read)

Demay blinked.She didnt run.Jakuma turned around and gave demay an eveil look,then threw a punch at her and got her right in the face.

Demays nose started to bleed..

"You little!"Shouts Demay in frustration and starts bloting at Jakuma.

She stops and kicks him fast and gives him a few upper cuts.Jakuma ran backwards and turned around facing Angel.

"It would of been better if you bumped into me!"said Angel while casting a spell.One of Jakumas henchmens,named Verin,came running up to Angel and grabbed her.

"Ay!Let me go you big dope!"yelled Angel.

Vein kept pulling Angel backwards away from Demay.

"Where is it!?I know you have it!"said Jakuma.

"Whats this 'it' that your talking about!?"Demay said stubbonly.

"You know what I'm talking about!Now hand it over sister!"Jakuma said.

"He wants the-"the other henchmen,Zek,Tried to explain what 'it' was but got cut off by Demay and Angel.

"Sister?"said the girls meaning it was a perthetic thing to say.But Jakuma thought they ment as they didnt know that they were related to him.

"Yes.You two are my sisters...sadley.So don't-wait.You-nevermind.HAND it over or eles!"Jakuma yelled.

Demay nodded to Angel. and they both put their hand up.Well,Angel tried to and succeded.

Vein,Jakuma and Zek all looked up.Vein let go of Angel.Then,Angel kicked Jakuma and punched him over to Demay.Demay used her 'dark power' to slow him down.

Vein came running at them with an axe in his hand.

On the otherside of the two,was Zek coming at them too.They both nodded again and jumped.

Zek and Vein saw them jump and watching them while running until they ran into eachotehr.

Jakuma shook off the 'dark power' on him and jumped up to grab either Angel or Demay.Demay looked at Angel then at Jakuma.She span around and kicked Jakuma right in the head.He got knocked out and got sent to the ground.

Demay and Angel ran away as fast as possible.They kept looking back until they got to a dead end and stopped.

"Do you think theyer still after us?"Asked Angel."I don't think Jakuma would of after that kick I gave him!"replied Demay.

Angel laughed.

"You looked worried when you heard Jakuma.What was the mat-"Demay just reconized why.

"Is he that cute guy you like from school!?!?"Demay asked.

"Im not sure and Im not afraid to find out!"Braved Angel.

"And what did Jakuma mean by 'it'???and puh-lease (new york kinda way)sister!?Isnt that a bit old"Said Demay.

They waited awhile then moved out of the dead end and decided to find a place to sleep.They found motels,hotels,hay,and even empty houses.But didnt choose any to sleep in.So they found a paddock with nothing in it.So they slept there.

The nxt day,they woke up to the sound of a rooster.

Angel looked around and saw a farm and decided to move away.

Demay agreed.

They found a path to walk along hoping not to find Jakuma and his 'friends'.

"You know those 'power talls' that the orhanged gave us before we left there?"Asked Demay

"yeah"answered Angel not really interested.

"they might be after those!"said demay."they are in my bag luckliy"whispered demay.

Angel rolled her eyes not really believing.

"They are power ful...I know they dont seem like it,but they are,trust me!"Said Demay.She handed the bag over to Angel.

"C'mon...we better keep a move on or we are in trouble."Said Angel.

Latest posts

Back