Harry Potter Land

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chellybell123

Reaction score
I am so excited about this! In Universal Studios they are going to open a park called Harry Potter Land. It is going to open in late 2009 or early 2010. It is going to have Hogsmeade the forbidden forest and Hogwarts. It is going to have rides and restaurants and souvineir shops. I am so excited even though it is going to open in like two years. But it is also going to be in Florida but I am still going to go.

Whoa! I'm gonna go there wouldn't that be fun! What if they have like a Whomping Willow ride where it swings you all over the place...eek! No I don't like rides but I like Harry Potter! It will attract like SO many people! Everyone will love it like hotel owners, people will raise prices of their stuff if they are next to Harry Potter land but Harry Potter is so popular that everything is BOUND to be sky-high expensive. It'll be a big change in the local economy of wherever it is.

I love rides. But I think the most awsome thing about Harry Potter Land will be Hogwarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back