Do you play an intrument?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PremoChick

Reaction score
I do! I play the flute, piccolo, clarinet, oboe, and guitar. I play the piccolo in my high school marching/concert band. Its fun I love marching band!

Do you play an intrument?

-Premo

I tried the flute when I was in 4th grade, but obviously it was not for me. I couldn't even get a sound to come out of flute, and everyone else was playing Jingle Bells!!! So, I sing in the chorus. I'm an alto, and I'm pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. :)

I play the guitar and the fiddle well violin apparently alot of people call it a violin but I call it a fiddle.

I'm pretty good at the piano, but I can't read notes. ;) I just learn songs on my own...I play by ear.

I play anything I can get my hands on...I, too, have the ability to play by ear. Flute is my major, though. Its my life...its my only productive hobby, considering the other consists of small plastic ovals we call tamagotchis.

I love the flute and piccolo. I'm VERY good at both. Piccolo is obviouisly my favorite, I love it!

-Premo

I don't play anything, at this point in time but I used to play Recorder, Glockenspiel, Keyboard, Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone and Guitar. Recorder, Glockenspiel, Keyboard and Guitar was played through classroom music at school. Clarinet I played for two years and Tenor Sax for six months. My fave? Totally the clarinet!

xx Chrissy

at first is fourth grade me and my friends started saxephone but they quit it and i was soon the only girl saxhephonist in the grade and next i became the only on in the school...it was AWSOME XD then i moved school so i have more saxephone playing friends...but only one whos a girl YAY XD

by the way. YES i play sax and piano if you didn't catch that XD

I play the piano and recorder. I'm hoping to play the drums, guitar [[ I have like, 2 but I don't really know how to play them. They're electric and acoustic ]], saxiphone, and clarinet.

I play piano by ear

Clarinet

All percussion (drums) instruments (ie; drumset, triangle, bells, temple blocks, gong, cowbell etc.)

Trombone (by ear soon to learn the notes)

Recorder ( :) )

Well I can do trumpet I guess

NOT FLUTE

I hope to learn: guitar, oboe and maybe possibly flute oh and sax (barry or the other kind idk)

----------Wine_Dizzle

Writing Makes The World Go Round

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been an alto sax player for 4 years and a bass player for almost 2 years. I used to play my sax in the school band, but I quit. I want to do it again though.

Guitar for 5 years, bit of drums. Little bit of piano in me. All round guitarist though ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back