Unfair :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spypeeps3

Reaction score
I don't know about you... but this is what I have noticed:

Japanese people have so many tama accessories such as tamagotchi books, tamagotchi cases, tamagotchi presents, etc. I feel that it is a little unfair in the U.S. because we don't have any accessories as Japan. Please let me know what you think, if you live in the U.S.A that is. Keep being tama fans! Mimitchis and tamas rule! :angry: :huh: I luv my new v2.

Unless you want to use a ton of money buying stuff on the internet from Tokyo!

lolli911

I think it is really unfair that the USA doesn't have the cute stuff and such...I do have to admit I made a pink case for my first tama :huh:

It's probably because they assume people outside of Asia would be less interested in buying accessories, for whatever reason. However, they did sell cases, plush toys, etc. when tamagotchis first came out in the US many years ago, so just keep your fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know...but still, don't they notice all the tama lovers out there? I was about to contact Bandai...but then again, I'm a little shy.

Im a newbie and i was just wondering how do u get avatars? how do u post a new topic and how do u change your font? sorry if this sounds kinda newbish but iwant to no :rolleyes: :wacko: :wacko:

This ends up being something related to market demand... If people want them here, somebody can start making them. As sales go up, other companies will notice and make their own... And on and on. Don't be sad... Make your own! Then make some extras and sell them on Ebay... :rolleyes:

I am half and half. Half of my is envis but the other half isn't. Japan made them first. And some of the stuff that they have on thier tamas may not work for American or other areas version of tamagotchis. :huh: <_<

Japan also tends to keep fads like tamagotchi alive. i mean . they still like pokemon after it became unpopular years ago! thats just my opinion. so dont flame me if you think differently about it.

I just really want them to be sold in the USA! I mean...I really don't want stuff to be shipped from Japan! I sort of want all of the stuff to be sold in local stores. *just a thought* I have no problem with any of it!!! :D :( :) c ya pplz

us japanese people cant help it if it is unfair but usa could have some accersries and stuff.sorry you dont have accseries. :wacko:

I think it's unfair! But i just made my own case for all my tamagotchi's, and i also made these cute little beds for them. So it doesnt bug me that much because i made my own stuff and it didnt cost me anything! :wacko:

Yeah, you guys are right. But I don't live in USA or Japan I live in Australia. USA will probably get all the accesories, but Australia won't until... ages after the USA does. Anyway, my Tamagotchi, now it's a child. And child is normally just a white blob (mine was a boy at baby) but I've never seen a Tamagotchi as a child that has some sort of 'crown' on his head that makes him look like a pudding. I'm worried if it'll die or it's got sick. What species is it, any questions?

P.S I'm making my own Tamagotci accessories, I created my own record book, stuck these Tamagotchi printouts all over my pencil case, and made a blue keychain with... TAMAGOTCHI on it!!! So if they don't sell any accessories @ USA (or Aus, that is), you can always make your own. Yeah, it takes ;) ages. But once you're done it feels good cuz it's unique.

I am too a creator of my own tama accessories. But with things like plushies an d keychsines... alot of ppl cant do that. So we could mabe make a petition(sp) to send in to BANDAI and mabe they will send stuff to the USA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back