The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangutam

Reaction score
Took me two months to finish it.....AND I used a walkthrough. ;)

PLUS I lost everything I did because when it asked me about starting the 2nd quest (same thing but harder) I pressed yes and it overwrote my original data...

Lol how pathetic :D

I feel really bad now.

The Wind Waker is my favourite game ever...I just got my copy so right now I'm at the Earth Temple. Stupid Earth Temple! It'a annoying! But anyway...

I Have It And Beated It

It Was Fun Using The Command Melody

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I hate the Earth Temple! The Redead's creep me out.. :eek:

Just wait till you get to the Wind Temple :(

Lol I hate the Earth Temple! The Redead's creep me out.. :eek: Just wait till you get to the Wind Temple :(
I Know x] They Look Like They Are "Doing Something" To You O_O

Lucky He Has A Shield On His Back >_<

I have Phantom hourglass, not WindWaker though- I just can't get into PHG. >______<

:eek: Yeah, I was dissapointed with PHG... It mainly focused on new DS gameplay rather than the original story..

Now I'm up to visiting the ocean king temple for the 3rd time.... but I'm afraid of the Phantom Knight things.. :(

u guys think the earth/wind temple are hard? even with the guide GANONS TOWER IS INSANELY HARD!!

ive been on that part for 2 yearrs!

I got that game a few years ago and have yet to beat it. Heh, I'm not too good at games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back