my tama won't beep!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the time your tamagotchi will bleep if it needs the toilet- but that will only happen if yo have training points, you could have the sound of otherwise.

Most of the time your tamagotchi will bleep if it needs the toilet- but that will only happen if yo have training points, you could have the sound of otherwise.
Your Tamagotchi doesn't beep when it needs the toilet, it just does a poopie.

Anyway, to answer the question, your Tamagotchi doesn't beep when it needs the toilet, but is supposed to beep when it gets a toothache.

Just check if your sound is turned off. If not, it must be a glitch. :rolleyes:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Your Tamagotchi doesn't beep when it needs the toilet, it just does a poopie.
Anyway, to answer the question, your Tamagotchi doesn't beep when it needs the toilet, but is supposed to beep when it gets a toothache.

Just check if your sound is turned off. If not, it must be a glitch. :wub:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
You're wrong. :)

When it does a poop it's on the floor, when it needs a wee (when it has the ~'s floating by it) It beeps. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're wrong. :) When it does a poop it's on the floor, when it needs a wee (when it has the ~'s floating by it) It beeps. ;)
No, it doesn't. It has never beeped when it needs a wee for me, never, ever, ever. I'm speaking about the Tamagotchi Connections, and they never beep before going poopie/wee.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

No, it doesn't. It has never beeped when it needs a wee for me, never, ever, ever. I'm speaking about the Tamagotchi Connections, and they never beep before going poopie/wee.
~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
I don't want to cause an argument :)

It's beeped for me, hm- I have the Tamagotchi connection, I have 3 of them, all of them have beeped. :)

It doesn't beep when it needs a poop, I know that- but when it needs to go on it's duckie it allways beeps for me, and it can't be a glitch, because I have 3 of them. Hm.

I don't want to cause an argument ;)
It's beeped for me, hm- I have the Tamagotchi connection, I have 3 of them, all of them have beeped. :eek:

It doesn't beep when it needs a poop, I know that- but when it needs to go on it's duckie it allways beeps for me, and it can't be a glitch, because I have 3 of them. Hm.
Since when did I say I wanted to cause one? I don't we are having a discussion. ;)

I have 8, hehe! None of them beep when they need to sit on their duckies... Is there a glitch on my Tamagotchis? I'm worried. ;)

Or maybe... Some connections beep, when others don't? ;) I'm not sure.

P.S. I am really sorry if you thought I wanted to start an argument. :(

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Since when did I say I wanted to cause one? I don't we are having a discussion. ;)
I have 8, hehe! None of them beep when they need to sit on their duckies... Is there a glitch on my Tamagotchis? I'm worried. ;)

Or maybe... Some connections beep, when others don't? ;) I'm not sure.

P.S. I am really sorry if you thought I wanted to start an argument. :(

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
Oh no, sory for upseting you :eek: I just thought this was leading to an argument.

Wait, are you talking about Tamagotchi 4.5? Im talking about Tamagotchi v4, I know v4.5 doesn't beep. :p

Well, I have connection Tamagotchi's, not connextion- I live in England. ;)

It isn't meant to.Although, I think on the EnTama or UraTama, your Tama does bleep if it needs the toilet.
Well, Ura Togetchi, my tamagotchi beeps. They are supposed too.

Anyway, back to topic, your tamagotchi probably just has the sound off. Try pressing buttons A and C together and see if the sound is on or off. Hope I helped.

Tama Mama <3

Well, Ura Togetchi, my tamagotchi beeps. They are supposed too.
Anyway, back to topic, your tamagotchi probably just has the sound off. Try pressing buttons A and C together and see if the sound is on or off. Hope I helped.

Tama Mama <3
I know that they are meant to beep :p

I just answered their question, I don't think it is meant to beep when it needs the toilet.

All tamas beep O.O

thanks for all your answers guys. :p although i wasnt really helped.. :eek: but i found out that your tama beeps when it needs to poop.. but ONLY IF THE HUNGRY HEARTS ARE EMPTY. as for toothaches, mine never beeped. it must be glitched. :p :angry: . i guess i just have to watch out for it and not feed it too much :D

note: i know when the sound is on. it almost always is. thank you

.:[ :) ;) :angry: ]:.

my tama has never beeped when it needs the toilet or has a toothache

i have a european (english if it makes any difference) version 4.5

I have a V4 and V4.5, none of them beep when they need the loo. Neither do the versions below them.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
really? I found when you have high Training Skills it beeps it does that with my V.4??!! :eek:

~TP~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back