Give to the poor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmothermon

Reaction score
Ok guys the deal is i know a bunch of people who just started webkinz and have nothing it would be really great if you could give to them and none of these people are me so please help!

reiles

wdkaty

samsmo

shisuzdog

lolypopmonkey

aruthart

P.S. It can be junk.

trust me when i go over to there houses they get on i look and they have NOTHIN!!!!!!!

PLEASE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ESCPECIALLY samsmo SHE HAS ABOUT 50 KINZCASH LEFT AND SHE SPENT IT TO TRY KNEW RECIPES SHE WILL SEND YOU A PEICE OF SPECIAL FOOD A GOOGLE BERRY ANYTHING!

My friend was down to 0 kinzcash last night, and nobody sent anything to her. Plus, it's more fun if you earn your own kinzcash. The games on Webkinz are really fun, and they can earn you kinzcash.

PLEASE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ESCPECIALLY samsmo SHE HAS ABOUT 50 KINZCASH LEFT AND SHE SPENT IT TO TRY KNEW RECIPES SHE WILL SEND YOU A PEICE OF SPECIAL FOOD A GOOGLE BERRY ANYTHING!
Calm down, this isn't your problem.

Those people are probably scammers. They probably just say they are down to 50 kinzcash, and hide all their items. They probably have over 10000 kinzcash and a lot of items because they managed to scam people out of their stuff.

Trust me, I have a friend (seanieboo101) Who got down to 3 kinzcash once, and we earned it all back. Tell them they should have just been careful with their kinzcash and to earn some more.

-----------Wine_Dizzle

Writing Makes The World Go Round

...I'm sorry if that post was offensive to you but I just wanted to let you know that they're probably scammers...and that you needed to calm down.

Relax, I'm sure if they REALLY need the money, they'll play games before asking people for stuff.

Just let them know to play games. They'll get money in no time (I recomend Hungry Hog. That one is easy)

-----------Wine_Dizzle

Writing Makes The World Go Round

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys the deal is i know a bunch of people who just started webkinz and have nothing it would be really great if you could give to them and none of these people are me so please help!

reiles

wdkaty

samsmo

shisuzdog

lolypopmonkey

aruthart

P.S. It can be junk.
Are this your accounts?

Tell me the truth. IF it is, I'll still give.

plus, a googleberry was back last year in november/december early. They aren't new.

mametchi :D

Last edited by a moderator:
that is what it looks like to me stop judging my friends
Well, seems like you are judging them as poor, helpless people. They can earn their own stuff. If they aren't scams, they could possibly go play a game, spin the Wheel of Wow, play the Wishing Well and more. Their are plenty of ways to earn kinzcash. How about Quizzy's Corner? Trust me, just because they don't have anything in their house doesn't mean they are poor. One of my rooms has nothing but a plant, does that make me poor, no.

I'm sorry.

You said samso especially needs help. In another topic, you said that you were samso. So really you're just trying to scam people into sending you free stuff, and that's pretty offensive in itself. Kind of like saying that we're so dumb we'll give our valuable items to a scammer.

Can a guide please close this?

Well rsmothermon you first say it's your friends and you are pretty much begging for stuff. We say no because we know that it's a scam. Then you say we're judging your friends and that they're not scammers. Then we find out one of those people are you and you said that you espiecally needed stuff *skeptical look*. That was totally scamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back