Free money in Animal Crossing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mousie14999

Reaction score
So here's the deal, I got action replay for ds, and can have as much money as I can carry. Since I have infinate bells, it won't hurt to give some away. If you have wi-fi but no luck, or even if you're the stinkiest richest person in the town, come over to my town and pick the money up at the town gate! Empty your pockets first before you come to my town. Since you would be coming to my town, I couldn't seed you or anything bad like that. Need money now? Pm me with your friend code, town name, and name so we can set up a time and date.

Friend Code: 2449 3508 9156

Town Name: Paradise

Name: Amanda

If you've already taken money from me, it would be nice if you could post a coment so people would be absolutely sure this wasn't a scam of some sort

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=131254&st=15#

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to be careful with Action Replay on AC:WW, though. It can really mess up your game, sometimes even break the cartridge.

I like to earn money the old-fashioned way, it's more fun. Action Replay takes the fun out of the game.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

I agree with Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX. A few of someone's games here got really messed up by using Action Replay. If you get too greedy, it could break the cartridge or ruin the game forever!

For an example, someone here used Action Replay too much on Super Mario 64 DS, and they couldn't enter the castle. If you get too greedy, you may not be able to enter your house! x_X

I think that you should use one AR code per day. ;)

A little off topic; What is a pitfall seed?
If you dig it up it has no use but to sell it or bury it back. It you cross the X and there was a pitfall seed you would fall and the you have to scribble on your player to get her about

Heres my friend code:

Name: Soha

Friend Code: 1031 9952 9415

Town: NJ (both capitals)

I don't want your bells , I just wanna talk to you and be friends with you ^_^

How does Wi-Fi work, and does it have to be with somebody near you?
I can answer the second part- You can connect to somebody else around the world using WFC (Wi-Fi connection) or you could use it on somebody who s 10 meters apart from you, using DS to DS, but they have to have Animal Crossing. :rolleyes:

Hm, on the first part; Your computer has to be wireless for a star- if it is then you DO have wifi, you just need to set it up. :D

i haven't done this because i don't have wi-fi but if i did i would be there in a flash!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

How does Wi-Fi work, and does it have to be with somebody near you?
A little off topic; What is a pitfall seed?
Wi-fi connects your DS to the internet to play with other people around the world. It also works with wii now. PS: It is the reason you can download ring tones/games on a cell phone. Also, a pitfall seed is an item that is basically a trap. bury it in the ground and push someone on the X and they will fall in. The item was created soley for mischief

For an example, someone here used Action Replay too much on Super Mario 64 DS, and they couldn't enter the castle. If you get too greedy, you may not be able to enter your house! x_X

I think that you should use one AR code per day. ;)
he he........ well that was me who used too much AR i had to get rid of it!

sometimes even break the cartridge.
ummm i dont know if this nearly happened to me. i dont know if i neary broke the cartridge.

once i turned it on and it said that it couldnt read game data. and try and guess what i used AR on it!

it was on animal crossing it said it 2 times!

:p Okay okay! I admit it!!! Ar ruined my game cuzza the seeds! It would freeze right after it said nintendo in read.I couldn't even go to the rebuild town option. :blink: But I'm such a geek that right before i got action replay I got gmeshark. Gameshark basicly eats your game like a shark(deletes it) and the gives you thecheats, although they're not very good cheats. Yeah, gameshark is a ripoff, but it saved my games life! Got rid of everything! But it was better than loosing animal crossing forever! No more seeds 4 me! Ugh, i can't believe I seeded myself. If I'm not paying close enough attention, i'll have hot pink playdoh in one hand, yellow in the other, and pretty soon i'll have orange cuz I'm a total space case! My friend wasn't to happy about her brand new playdoh. And for the person who said I wouldn't be able to enter my house, well i did, but it was all ok untill i entered my room. It froze! But I didn't get resetti because of codes! lol!!!!! :(

Name: Amanda

Town Name: Paradise

New Friend Code: 4768 6408 3210

I am confused about that AR thing...

Like, where do you get it? And how do you do it?

I'm sorry, I'm a noob at these sorts of things...

Here's my friend code:

Name: Sayuri

Town: Bowling

Friend Code: 1032 0160 5857

PM me if you want to be friends, just so I can know who you are...

- xd3vilx

EVERYONE LISTEN! DONT GET AR! I should know. it messed up all my games. i started a topic on how it messed up my games. DONT EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BUY IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back