What do you think is the best part of tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanrod

Reaction score
Do you like just taking care of it and loving or that and games but the shear pleasure of playing games earning points and getting jobs (v4 and up) for your tama.

Tell me your thoughts :p

I like raising the skill points, playing games, collecting items and going to TamaTown. But what I like most about Tamagotchis is seeing what it can evolve into. It's always fun. ;)

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

I agree with TGB- I enjoy raising their skill points and watching what they evolve into, my second fave part is seeing which job they can get and exmerimenting with it. ;)

I just like looking after them. I find that Tamagotchi are becoming more and more cluttered up with games.

There isn't one thing to like about tamas, i love everything

:D :mimitchi: :furawatchi:

[SIZE=10pt]Making new generations , and living the tamagotchi life. In a way , it is very unrealistic but then again , its realistic [/SIZE] :huh:

I like raising the skill points, playing games, collecting items and going to TamaTown. But what I like most about Tamagotchis is seeing what it can evolve into. It's always fun. B)
~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
So do I. It is fun to see what type of character it will become! ;)

I love everything, but my favorite parts are seeing what Tama I'll get and the games (especially the 4.5 ones)

i use every single feature to its fullest, and i love to take care of her like a tangible pet. lol i talk to it sometimes.......

I like looking after it and watching it grow.

In the old versions, I loved the challenge of keeping it alive for as long as I could.

but now that they live shorter lives, and can have babies, I like keeping up the generations.

i :wub: tamas but i like gettin gs (gens) (im on 2) and lookin after them ;) :( (my tamas mum and dad)

I'm not sure what it is.

But I just like looking after them and satisfying their needs. Its not so much about the games (even though I enjoy them), but more just looking after them. I guess thats why I still like the ones from the late 90's as well as the ones from today. :(

Well, I think that the best part of your Tamagotchi is going to school. It simulates the life of a real person but meanwhile, also looses the fact that Tamagotchis were designed for caring and raising, not being spoiled by technology... So on the other hand, I can't seem to really decide.

I think the best part of Tamagotchi is watching it grow and taking care of it.

Earning gotchi points,

Growing skill points,

And a lot of times I hear myself saying/thinking everything I hear my parents say.

Such as, "I want my Tamagotchi to go to school well so she/he can get a good job."

Having a Tamagotchi is like having a child except without the trouble and having to spend so much time (since you can PAUSE it). :eek:

My favorite Tamagotchi is a :D (memetchi).

~Tamalover12997~

I like collecting items, playing the games, and seeing what character it changes into

I like raising the skill points, playing games, collecting items and going to TamaTown. But what I like most about Tamagotchis is seeing what it can evolve into. It's always fun. :mellow:
~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
Me Too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back