Sleeping with webkinz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmothermon

Reaction score
My friend sleeps with her webkinz i dont how about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have a wepkinz

She sleeps with it? She must realy love it! My 6 year old neighbor Sleeps with hers alot.

Um, everyone I know sleeps with their stuffed animals, that's like one of the main points of having stuffed animals. And to answer your question, of course I sleep with my Webkinz.

The only stuffed animal i sleep with is the little dog named tracker that i have always had but sleeping with your webkinz sounds fun i think i will tonight.

Um, everyone I know sleeps with their stuffed animals, that's like one of the main points of having stuffed animals. And to answer your question, of course I sleep with my Webkinz.
that's why I sleep with mine!

He's just the right size!

mametchi ;)

p.s. You should try it!

i dont usually, but i do with my tama plushies :) :( ;) :D :ph34r:

The stuffed animals r SO cute.How could you not want to sleep with them.I know i do.But they usually fall or get pushed off the bed.

i sleep with over 30 webkinz in a twin sized bed but afer awile it gets anoying an i set them up in a chair

Sometime I sleep with all of them when im really sad but most times I just sleep with one or two because they always fall off my bed and get lost and then I'm sad and I want to sleep with all of them but there all GONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back