weird dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

costella

Reaction score
last night i had this weird dream that i was on webkinz a 1:00 in the morning and the newspaper said that kinz chat PLUS was back. but some times what happens in my dreams actually happen. my friends say its because my ancestors were witches. i wasnt sure what month the newspaper was. my point is...

DO YOU THINK THAT KINZ CHAT PLUS WILL BE COMING BACK IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS?

OR

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A WEBKINZ DREAM THAT EVER COME TRUE?

last night i had this weird dream that i was on webkinz a 1:00 in the morning and the newspaper said that kinz chat PLUS was back. but some times what happens in my dreams actually happen. my friends say its because my ancestors were witches. i wasnt sure what month the newspaper was. my point is...DO YOU THINK THAT KINZ CHAT PLUS WILL BE COMING BACK IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS?

OR

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A WEBKINZ DREAM THAT EVER COME TRUE?
I always dreamed about getting a webkinz diamond!

AND I GOT ONE TODAY!

Weird, eh?

mametchi ;)

your not phsycic **Let's not be so rude when stating our opinions, ok?**-AH

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I'm not that addicted to webkinz :furawatchi: I have some things to say about your dream though.

Be aware of that time, 1:00.

It may reveal a lot of things. Connecting to the computer refers to searching or scanning the past.

No, I'm not that addicted to webkinz :D I have some things to say about your dream though.Be aware of that time, 1:00.

It may reveal a lot of things. Connecting to the computer refers to searching or scanning the past.
I haven't had a "dream dream" just a "I wish...dream" you know?

mametchi ;)

The kinzchat + is coming back this fall! I can't wait! Also they've closed the ternament area for now. it really sucks.

That's odd. Maybe your dream will result in a case of deja vu and we'll have kc plus back soon!
yeah, thats what i ment, deja vu. i think that the month was september ^_^

The kinzchat + is coming back this fall! I can't wait! Also they've closed the ternament area for now. it really sucks.
Its January 8 2008. That means its coming in September??? Thats like 6 1/2 months.

thats really weird

that happend to me b4

i had a dream that i would win the wishing well game(the first one)and get the 10,000 points and i did!

it is! I mean, really!It even has a first snow in gardens!

mametchi ;)
You can tell the state. For example someone is from New jersey they say "I am from New Jar See". For New York they say "New Yorkie". Like that.

Edit: Sorry i quoted you by accident!

i am pretty sure you wouldnt say OH IO! for Ohio in kc plus.(besides saying OH IO! is for when we cheer for the OSU Buckeyes) *__*

every night if i am awake at 1:00 and my parents are asleep,i wonder to check to see id it came true yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back