Worst and Best TV Shows

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoria

Reaction score
Whoo. Name the reason why if you want. Anime counts, too!

Worst:

1. Naruto

It's overrated and now people these days don't respect older animes, Naruto is a total ripoff of Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. It's so retarded that it has around 300 episodes and 90 fillers. 90. It plotless and it goes on FOREVER. Just get Naruto to become Hokage and end the darn series!

2. Inuyasha

It. Never. Ends. It's plotless after awhile.

3. Digimon

I have no words for this piece of...

4. Pokemon

Same reason as Inuyasha

Best:

Kimba The White Lion/Jungle Emperor Leo:

This anime was awesome, it had 10 fillers in total and around 250 episodes when it ended. It was majorly cute, and the plot had good meaning.

Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Gin:

Hillarious. Both spanned around 26 episodes long with no fillers, they're classics... Lots of action and blood, but the characters weren't randomly killed for no reason. They were killed by the 'bad person' like in every other anime, and all were mourned by Weed and Gin, even though I find Weed a complete Mary Sue.

Hannah Montanna:

It's hillarious, though they really need to get some more episodes.

Worst:

Anything Disney. Hannah Montana. That's So Raven. Cory In The House. They are all just crap. Plus all of Disney's wanna-be singers can't even SING! The shows have almost no point to them, are are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too cheesy/kiddish. I don't know how people my age or older can stand watching them...The new Disney makes me want to drop kick a baby =D The old Disney with Mickey Mouse and the gang FTW.

Best:

House. The Simpsons. House. House. The Simpsons. The Simpsons. House. The Simpsons. House. The Simpsons <3<3<3 Got the idea? House is just amazing. I don't know how the writers come up with such good storylines! And House's attidude is just AWESOME. There's never been an episode where I haven't laughed at something that doctor has said xD The Simpsons is just plain funny. The Simpsons Movie pwned.

Like: Naruto,Ojamajo Doremi, GEAR FIGHTER DENDOH! <3,Hannah Montana

Dislike: Inuyasha,Pokemon.

Worst: I dont watch shows that I dont like, so heaps

Best" Red Dwarf, Scrubs, Spongebob, Will and Grace, The Simpsons and lots more

best: hannah montana, cory in the house, phineas and ferb, spongebob, that's so raven... and so on the disney shows are the best!

worst: Naruto, wizards of waverly place, and a couple more that i can't think of... :(

Worst:

Any Anime dubbed by 4Kids.(Soooo stupid.) I mean, How's it so hard to say some names of characters? Huh?? Lazy little... And Any New Disney Channel stuff(Hannah Montana, HSM, that stuff) How many high school shows are they going to make?? It'll all the same thing, and Hannah Montana is just another boring Child Idol.

Best: Digimon(Sure, it's a bit long, but hey, it has better dubbings for anime than almost all dubs), Azumanga Daioh(It only had about 20 or 30 something episodes, but it was awesome.)

Worst:

Any Anime: Bleh.

Hannah Montanna: Thats Right.

Wizards Of Waverly Place: Like... ya.

Naked Brothers: *cough* ...

Best:

Simpsons: Yayy!

Video on Trial: xDD

Ruby Bloom: Its like coolio

Biggest Loser: Its hip hoppin ^.^

Dog the Bounty Hunter: Too bad its cancelled. <.>

Best:

The Simpsons: It's just really funny, though it does get boring after a while. I have seen nearly every episode.

Futurama: Same as The Simpsons.

Kimba the White Lion: I've only seen 1 episode, but I love it!

Air Crash Investigation: I just find it interesting!

Mythbusters: I love science shows ♥

Brainiac: Same reason as Mythbusters, except this one is more funny.

Lilo & Stitch (The Series): I loved Lilo & Stitch ever since the first movie. Its still as cute as it was before!

Worst:

Princess Natasha: Its a strange show that goes for 5 minutes. Plus its annoying. Its about a girl who is a princess, secret agent and student. Ick...

Iggy Arbuckle: Its about a nerdy pig...

EDIT: I love Big Brother too!!

.:puma:.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite television show is Big Brother. I just love it. I have watched it ever since it started here in Australia and try and follow other series around the world by reading about them.

Worst show? I really don't know. I don't watch TV enough to pick one.

Best:

Pokémon

Yu-Gi-Oh! (don't ask.)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (same for the original Yu-Gi-Oh!, don't ask.)

Sonic X

Worst:

Anything that is Nickelodeon (if you've got a problem with me hating Nickelodeon, bite me.)

Naruto (people these days... They get obsessed with this animé so much. Also a DBZ ripoff {if it's one}.)

best:

1 eastenders

2 kirby right back at ya!

3 sonic x

4 tracy beaker

5 basil bursh

and some other stuff

worst:

1 top gear i cant stand top gear!

2 smart

3 art attack

4 prank patrol

and some other stuff

Worst: Anything Disney. Hannah Montana. That's So Raven. Cory In The House. They are all just crap. Plus all of Disney's wanna-be singers can't even SING! The shows have almost no point to them, are are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too cheesy/kiddish. I don't know how people my age or older can stand watching them...The new Disney makes me want to drop kick a baby =D The old Disney with Mickey Mouse and the gang FTW.
totally agree for worst!

Best: I like Full HOuse

Worst;;

Wizards of Waverly Place, Cory In the House, Clueless, Unfabulous, Naruto, Inuyasha, The Tick, and some other stuff.

Best;;

Negima, Mahou Sensei Negima, Ouran High School Host Club, Loveless, and Spiral :3

Wrost:

Main Stream anime (Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, ect):

They get WAYYY to much credit >_> when there's tons of anime that a million times better and Hannaha Montana.

Best:

Death note:

Amazing thats all I can say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst: Anything Disney. Hannah Montana. That's So Raven. Cory In The House. They are all just crap. Plus all of Disney's wanna-be singers can't even SING! The shows have almost no point to them, are are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too cheesy/kiddish. I don't know how people my age or older can stand watching them...The new Disney makes me want to drop kick a baby =D The old Disney with Mickey Mouse and the gang FTW.

Best:

House. The Simpsons. House. House. The Simpsons. The Simpsons. House. The Simpsons. House. The Simpsons <3<3<3 Got the idea? House is just amazing. I don't know how the writers come up with such good storylines! And House's attidude is just AWESOME. There's never been an episode where I haven't laughed at something that doctor has said xD The Simpsons is just plain funny. The Simpsons Movie pwned.
That's [SIZE=14pt]NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] Hannah Montana is the best show ever and the rest of the shows on disney are so awesome. The Simpsons is one of the worst shows. Looks like we feel the complete opposite of things.

That's [SIZE=14pt]NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] Hannah Montana is the best show ever and the rest of the shows on disney are so awesome. The Simpsons is one of the worst shows. Looks like we feel the complete opposite of things.
Please dont be so mad just because she disagree's with you, everybody thinks diffrently about diffrent things.

Worst show ever: Naturally, Sadie. It's so stupid. Best shows ever: Hannah Montana, Zoey 101, and the Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
Whoa. Naturally Sadie is a very good show. It may not be the best, but it somewhat makes sense.

The Simpsons is cool, I've been watching it for about 10 years now. Hah!

I think Hannah Montana (Season 2), Life with Derek, Wizards of Waverly Place and the Suite Life of Zack and Cody are the worst show. I hold a big grudge against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back