my aquapet story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellokittyangel

Reaction score
this is my aquapet story.

last august i went to take my sleeping pills but realized that i had none left. i couldn't sleep without them so i spent a crazed night online printing off sailor moon and hello kitty colouring pages. i stayed up all night and stumbled to the drugstore when it opened at 10 am to get my prescription refilled.

as i was paying for my pills, i saw a tray of aquapets on the counter. i pressed one of the buttons and was instantly entranced. i picked out Tu. on the box the picture of her is green with orange leaf things but the pet i have is orange with green leaf things - i haven't seen another one like it!

i was entranced with it when i got home, then i took my pills and slept for 14 hours. when i woke up, it didn't seem as fun as it did when i was sleep deprived.

on the box it says if you have two you can make them interact. so i went back to the drugstore and picked out Miku. no matter what i did they wouldn't interact though! i figured maybe i had defective ones, so a few days later i went back and bought Puku. no matter what i did though none of them would interact. i ended up giving Puku and Miku away as presents but i kept Tu. i don't play with her at all though. i find it kind of boring.

the end.

so u like aquapets.cool story i sort of stay up late when my sleeping pills run out too.i listen to my walkmen when i couldnt sleep. :p :p B) B) :D :D :blink: :ph34r: B)

what a very interesting story! i like it! btw, what do u mean by "defective ones"?

defective ones being ones that didn't work properly. like how some of the tamagotchi connection version 1s had battery problems when they first came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back