A Little Guide For Newbies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimi-tchi

Reaction score
So, i have a good friend that is really good at Tamagotchi and has had a V1. Im saying that to say that some of this info comes from her.

~

First, I will use some info from the Tamagotchi cards that own. (V3)

Kuchitamatchi (Toddler) (Both genders)

-Likes Cherries

-Dislikes Hamburgers

-Self action (something it will do)- Roll

-"He is very calm and gentle."

Young Mimitchi(Yay!) (Teen) (Female only)

-Likes Cheesecakes

-Dislikes BBQ

-Self actions: Dance, Hurdle Training

-"She is very sincere, but also hasty. She always says "I wanna be an adult like Mimitchi!" "

-"He is very diligent and already has a plan for his future life. *How to get Young Mimitchi* Kuchitamatchi or Mohitamatchi in their even number generations are likey to evolve into young Mimitchi!"

Androtchi(Adult)

-Likes Energy Drinks

-Dislikes Soda

-Self Activities: Radio Communication (not literally), Approach

-"Although he lookslike a machine, he is the most human of all. He is always in love with someone."

-"He loves machines, but is not very good at working with them. *How to get Androtchi* A teenage Tamagotchi in its even number generations is likely to evolve in Androichi if you make some mistakes in Emotional care and many istakes in Health care!"

Wooltchi (Adult)

-Likes Apple Pie

-Dislikes Omlets

-Self Activities: Sing, Approach

-"He is happy, cuddly, soft, and cheerful all the time!"

-"He is very happy and energatic. *How to get Wooltchi* A teenage Tamagotchi in its even number generations is likey to evolve into Wooltchi if you make a few mistake in Emotional care and many mistakes in Health care!"

Teletchi (Baby, both genders)

-Like Cupcakes

-Dislike Tacos

-"These baby Tamagotchis are cute and sometimes a little bit shy."

Gozarutchi (Adult)

-Likes Hot Dogs

-Dislikes Cheesecakes

-Self Action: Watch TV, Approach

-"He longs to be a Japanese Ninja and can often be found practicing throwing ninja stars."

-"His dream is to be a Ninja and he practices throwing Ninja stars every day. However, he has low blood pressure and troubl waking up in the morning. *How to get Gozarutchi* A teenage Tamagotchi in its even generations is likely to evolve into Gozarutchi if you make many mistakes in both Emotional and Health care!"

--

Here is useful website for V3 people. It is chock full of info.

https://www.freewebs.com/tamayamawuv/All%20V3.htm

~

Second, some hints and tips that will work for both versions.

-Don't put it on pause too many times/too long.

-Don't constantly play games one after another. Give a few minuets between games.

-Don't keep on feeding it,or it will get a toothache or too fat.

-If the Tamagotchi is 3 pounds or higher above the minimum weight, then it can play a game. How many pounds you loose depends entirely on how well you scored on your game. This is also a good way to burn off some of that fat or gain money.

-Suggested Games for V3 (in my opinion): Get[musicnote], Flag, Heading.

-Suggested Games for V4 (also in my opinion): Jump Rope, Flag, Shape

~

V4 Hints and Tips

-Link to all secret codes: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=86623

-Link to how to play the games (incase you need it): https://tama-zone.com/ar/t7153.htm

-Link to characters and which one they will become (Mame family, Meme family, etc.): Links are on left side

I hope this helped! =D

uh, here's a little treat! A bunch of Tamas!

:D ;) :lol: :blink: :furawatchi: B) :) :unsure: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :eek: :D :furawatchi: :wacko: :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back