Is Hannah Montana cancelled already?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is not cancelled they are just taking a break because Billy Ray is doing that show on cmt and I think they need him to be in the next episode or maybe something else is going on but it is not cancelled and it wont be for a long time.

Well I heard that disney stole the plot from another guy and he's sueing Disney. So they had to cancel it.

If you guys hate it then dont watch it you dont have to act all happy that it is being cancelled. And it is not cancelled Billy Ray is doing a show on cmt and they probably need him in the next episode but ofcourse alot of you never watch cmt because alot of you do not listen to country music.

If you guys hate it then dont watch it you dont have to act all happy that it is being cancelled. And it is not cancelled Billy Ray is doing a show on cmt and they probably need him in the next episode but ofcourse alot of you never watch cmt because alot of you do not listen to country music.
No im preety sure its cancelled

Then wait another episode will come on and you will be proved wrong. And you guys probably hate her because you are jealous.

People have been saying this for a long time.

If that show was cancelled, there would be a bunch of little kids screaming for that show back. Its so famous, why quit the job?

If they got sued, if they just cancel the TV show that would have no effect on it. I think they're just having trouble releasing the third season or something. Besides, I saw an interview and they just wrapped up the TV show. Blah!

Jelouse of a little 15 year old dancing around like an idiot XD
Rightt.....
Right...... I will go with that. But you never actually met her so how could you hate her?

Then wait another episode will come on and you will be proved wrong. And you guys probably hate her because you are jealous.
Who said were Jealous? Maybe we just dont like the show, it doesnt mean were jealous, So dont put words in are mouths please.

Well not people like the people who just dont like the show I meen if you dont like the show and everything I am fine with that but if you are calling her names and that she is talentless then it meens those people are probably jealous because how does all of her concerts get sold out that fast?

Well not people like the people who just dont like the show I meen if you dont like the show and everything I am fine with that but if you are calling her names and that she is talentless then it meens those people are probably jealous because how does all of her concerts get sold out that fast?
Well people you call her names just dont like her, its not that there jealous or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back