The Problem with the v4/v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLover190

Reaction score
Does anyone else think that the V4 came out way too early? I'm not complaining bt I bought 2 v3s then >Boom!< a v4 comes out and ive got no cash to buy one! And what if people were about to get a v3 then saw the v4 and didn't get one! I think Bandai ruined V3 sales by doing such. Does anyone else agree?

Bt i suppose you can't change the past.... ;)

Does anyone else think that the V4 came out way too early? I'm not complaining bt I bought 2 v3s then >Boom!< a v4 comes out and ive got no cash to buy one! And what if people were about to get a v3 then saw the v4 and didn't get one! I think Bandai ruined V3 sales by doing such. Does anyone else agree?
Bt i suppose you can't change the past.... ;)
i totally agree!

Well, I'm not so sure that the V3 came and just left because the Connection/Connexion V3 was released around April/May 2006, and the V4 was released from around December, 2006. Maybe it was because you just bought the V3s just before the release of the V4. You can always check updates/roumors about Tamagotchi at TamaTalk's "Tamagotchi News" section and "Comments and Roumors" section of the board. ;)

Bt i suppose you can't change the past.... :furawatchi:
no, the v4's came out later. Perhaps you bought a v3 really late...

mametchi :)

well not really , in my opinion i can't wait for the next version to come out because i want as many version as i can get and becuase they get better and better every year! :D :D BUT i am impatient so ...
darn straight.

i agree

They're all the same to me except with the addition with little things

like TamaTown, characters, and other stuff. I may get a V5, only because

it seems like it would be different.

I got a V3 the night they came out, practically. Then I broke it and put it in my dresser - it was wet - and I got a ribbon V3, then I found out my ice-cream V3 - the wet one - actually worked! Then my sister broke one of the buttons off it - the B button - and then I got ANOTHER one which broke - we had to return it three weeks after we bought it - I got a V4 maybe a year later? I don't know! Well, anyways, I think you got one REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLY late because I didn't think there was any problem, certainly!

I think they are releasing them a bit too quick, from v1-v2 it took quite a while but now its been v4,v4.5 and v5 have come out very fast! But i guess its ok, normally have done most of the things on v4.5 etc before the v5 comes out.

Have a great tama-talking day! :lol:

I'm getting confused on the versions now. x...x;

Um... I got the V2 [white with pink] and then I got the V3 [silver?] and then I got the clear/blue V4. I think that they released them to early to let the excited energy peak. The V4 was different, but not that different. I didn't even finish one generation- it's still on pause. xP

v4.5 came out too early.Too early, enough for me to get YELLED at!

mametchi :p
Yeah, I also think the 4.5 came out a little too early.

Marketing, You spend thirty dollars on two v3's, then the v4 comes out, and you haven't been responsible with your money, or whatever, so you beg your parents to give you the money, and while they're still new, they're marked high, and Bandai makes alot of money.

I dissagree. I t was a while from when they went out. The sonner the better for me but i do understand how this may get bad if they start to release it too earliy. SO to me that was a good thing but to some its bad.. it's just a opinnion of the buyer i believe.

Love,

~^TamaNoItAll^~

Bt i suppose you can't change the past.... :p
whatever my parents only allow me to get 1 but my friend gave me a V4 on my birthday

I do agree that the versions seem to be coming out so fast...especially V4 to the V4.5. Perhaps BanDai is releasing them quickly so people don't get impatient. I don't know...I think that if something is good enough it will be worth the wait.

i agree they must even change all the games and bring new characters every year a new one must come true truetruetrue <_<

I think they are releasing new tamas way too fast. Not giving us time to breathe. When the v3s were "the thing" in our school, it was Jan - June 2006. Then they bring out the v4. A couple of us, expecting they would still be cool, bring our new tamas to school the next year. Surprise, surprise, they aren't cool anymore. Bandai and other stores should keep track (somehow) of where the trends are, because it would be a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back