A simple V4.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fresababi

Reaction score
Hello there! I'm Fresababi, or you can call me Krystelle. I'm 14 and I love tamas. You might know my sister, Lilangelbaby1989. She turned 18 today! She's been busy stuffin' her face with cake and stuff. She hasn't been able to go on much. I've made an account and I might share her log. Well, 2 days ago I decided to get a new V4.5 and I got the Red Butterflies like Angel has. When I'm talking, I'll be writing in this color. When my tama is talking, it'll be talking in this color. [SIZE=14pt]Well, yesterday I hatched my tamagotchi. A few minutes later, I missed the hatching part, so I named the tama that can go for boys and girls. I picked the name Kris. Lol I love my name. Well yay for me! I got a girl! An hour latert turned into Kuchitamatchi. I took care of it, kinda. Today, it turned into UraYoungVioletchi, just like my sister's! I played with her for a while and mastered the game Climb! I'm kinda losing on Tug Of War. Apple is easy as pie. Shapes is pretty easy and Manhole is my favorite! I mastered it once or 7 times. Here are the status.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Kris:[/SIZE]

Humor:41

Gorgeous:38

Spiritual:64

Weight:58

User Name: Star

Latest posts

Back