Favorite books

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirl303

Reaction score
If you don't like these books, tell me your favorite book, I love to read so I'll read them.

Harry Potter [SIZE=13pt]♥[/SIZE] for[SIZE=12pt]ever![/SIZE] :eek: ;) :D : D xD

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

The Golden Compass is good, from those.

My favorite (Non-series) books are 'Letters from Wolfie' and 'Toes.'

I love the Warriors books.

But I have a new obsession. I just read Twilight over the weekend, and I'm obsessive. I am in love with a fictional character, and I'm not crazy. Nearly all of my friends have read it, and they feel the same. Sounds crazy, I know. We all love Edward Cullen. <3 I am going to buy the sequils this weekend. ;) I can't wait!

But I have a new obsession. I just read Twilight over the weekend, and I'm obsessive. I am in love with a fictional character, and I'm not crazy. Nearly all of my friends have read it, and they feel the same. Sounds crazy, I know. We all love Edward Cullen. <3 I am going to buy the sequils this weekend. ;) I can't wait!
lol, my LA teacher (Who is probably my best friend) Gave me that book to read...and the others...

But Ive read better, even though it was pretty good.

Well my choice isn't up there,but I really like the book Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes.It was so good that it made me cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I don't know. I've read so many books. o_O I enjoy Warriors, and Doctor Who Books, but really can't chose what, out of all the books I've read, is my FAVORITE book.

Out of those, Harry Potter. Otherwise, I like Guardians Of Ga'Hoole, and the Warrior Cats series.

oh I read that in school, yah, real sad (sadako and the thousand paper cranes)

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry Potter [SIZE=13pt]♥[/SIZE] for[SIZE=12pt]ever![/SIZE] ;) :D :D: D xD

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]
I agree one hundred percent (but only because I havn't read the others) my second favorite book is probably Eragon.

Wow, you sound exactly like one of my friends! You're not him, are you? Have you ever been in a spelling bee?

Anyway, got to get reading both of those (and Lord of the Rings, and the diary of Anne Frank, and...)

BTW sorry for the double post but I wanted to quote 2 people and I don't think you can quote more than one person at a time.

I like all the choices of books. :) Although, I do like manga the best, especailly Naruto, I like adventure, comedy, love, suspense, horror, magical, fictional, any kind of book. I love to read. Right now,I'm reading the Naruto series.

Out of these my fave is Harry Potter which was great! The only other series I read out of those is Narnia which got boring after the first few. I LOVE TO READ!!!!!!!!! Chinese Cinderella was a very good read, Tinykit, good pick!

Latest posts

Back