mamma tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine left the night of the day after at 0:00.

She woke up in the middle of night, looked at her son for three long minutes, then she said something and left the screen going up. Crying...

Last edited by a moderator:
My left the night of the day after at 0:00.She woke up in the middle of night, looked at her son for three long minutes, then she said something and left the screen going up. Crying...
OMG are u being serious???? dose that happen???

Kool!

I found out the day before yesterday there is the "Tamagotchi Memorial" section if you want to leave a message for your tama as I did. ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine left the night of the day after at 0:00.She woke up in the middle of night, looked at her son for three long minutes, then she said something and left the screen going up. Crying...
That is just so precious! I love these pets, and am hoping to make it to 2nd or 3rd generations - but I know it will be traumatic when they leave their babies and go, uh, back to Tama-land? (I really hate to think of them as passing on.) Although, I guess Tama-heaven would be okay.

Mine left the night of the day after at 0:00.She woke up in the middle of night, looked at her son for three long minutes, then she said something and left the screen going up. Crying...
what did she said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back