I'm 12 and i still dont have a ds!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm 12 and i still dont have a nintendo ds. My parents wont get me one for christmas or my birthday. They want me to save up for it myself. I also dont have a game system like gamecube or something. Its so unfair! :(
It is fair. If your parents want you to save up for stuff.

You will learn that when you get older you have to buy your own stuff.

It's part of life.

1 gamecube costs $30.00 where I live at.But it's Refurbished Click here to visit gamestop.com to order one for $30.00. (You need a gamestop card first.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey...! I didn't have a DS at 12 either! > :eek:

But yet...A DS wasn't out yet when I was 12! :D ~♥ lol.

But! Even though, saving the money can be annoying...YOU GOTTA DO IT! >_<"

Now like you, my parents were not to keen on getting me a DS for Christmas either. But luckily for me, I got an older brother with a half-decent job! :D ~♥ lawl.

Now...I just gotta save up the money for some more games for it. T.T"

Ok, I'm 12 and i still dont have a nintendo ds. My parents wont get me one for christmas or my birthday. They want me to save up for it myself. I also dont have a game system like gamecube or something. Its so unfair! B)
I think it's fair.

If you really want something, you work for it.

It'll pay off in the end.

- xd3vilx

Thats not unfair! Its not a crime for your parents to expect you to buy some of your own fancies or whims. If everyone's parents bought their kids whatever their kids wanted without question; we'd basically be screwed. Making money isn't impossible, the original DSes are only about sixty bucks. :)

Age has nothing to do with getting stuff :/
Work for what you want. Not everything is going to be handed to you on a silver platter.
Exactly. You can't get everything by going up to someone and asking for it. I've had to pay for half my Wii, and almost all of my games for my DS.

I agree with SK.

All you have to do is save up money. Perhaps you will get it for your birthday. :(

Thats not unfair! Its not a crime for your parents to expect you to buy some of your own fancies or whims. If everyone's parents bought their kids whatever their kids wanted without question; we'd basically be screwed. Making money isn't impossible, the original DSes are only about sixty bucks. ;)
They're 135 dollars.

Save up. That's what I did. And the original DS ones are cheaper. They aren't as bright as the Lites, which are about 135, but still work the same. Try EB Games and such for used ones. They're cheaper. Plus, my friend got a used one...with Nintendogs.

If you're in the US, the DS lites should only be $129.99.Then again I guess with tax 135 would make sense <.<;
Here, where I live, they cost $169. o_O

- xd3vilx

If your Birthday's near, ask some relative to get you one for that. That relative may or may not be your parents. If it's not near, do as they say - save up and earn enough to spend it. If you live in a family where one of your parents does not work, your family will be poor, and getting a DS comes out of their money, not yours.

Anyway, by the time you're 12, you should know how to earn. It helps you prepare for a job (in advance).

I have a DS Lite and Wii, and I'm 10 (nearly 11), but I don't get 'pocket money' or an 'allowance', so I rarely get any toys.

DS - two Christmases ago when I was still 9. Wii - last Christmas.

Gamecubes are cheap and fun, or why not get a Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Gameboy Colour or a normal DS (not lite) as you can save up for that lot in a quick amount of time. I hope I helped...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back