Trading

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is a list of stuff I am willing to trade:

w shaped pond

circus tent bed

Dare devil bed

stardust dream bed

starbust cloud bed

sugary sweet dreams bed

cakoo cat clock

neon plant

ice cream tree

jelly bean tree

jelly lollypop tree

magic carpet

vortex storage unit

bows and ribbons tree

webkinz wishing well

all u have to do is pm me the item u want and the item ur willing to offer for it and ill tell u if i want that item then if i say yes,send me the item and ill send u the item u wanted off my list.remember that since all these items are exclusive i expect u to offer me an exclusive item too.

[SIZE=14pt]MY WEBKINZ NAME=PETLOVER355[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
all u have to do is pm me the item u want and the item ur willing to offer for it and ill tell u if i want that item then if i say yes,send me the item and ill send u the item u wanted off my list.remember that since all these items are exclusive i expect u to offer me an exclusive item too.
Um, well, I have some cool stuff, i'll PM you, but...

ARE YOU SURE THIS IS NOT A SCAM?

mametchi ;)

Here is a list  of stuff I am willing to trade:
w shaped pond

circus tent bed

Dare devil bed

stardust dream bed

starbust cloud bed

sugary sweet dreams bed

cakoo cat clock

neon plant

ice cream tree

jelly bean tree

jelly lollypop tree

magic carpet

vortex storage unit

bows and ribbons tree

webkinz wishing well

[SIZE=14pt]MY WEBKINZ NAME=PETLOVER355[/SIZE]
May I please trade my rare charm forest thing I got with my charm for your Stardust DreaM bed?

My username is S0ha

The 0 is a zero.

Last edited by a moderator:
No trading like this on TamaTalk please.

No more scams either :)

No no more topics offering items in exchange on trust (no matter which user name you choose to use)

Please remember everyone, unless you know another member personally or extremely well, you should not trust them to send you something in exchange.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back