Meggie 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirl303

Reaction score
Don't rush life, because it will only happen once.

NAME:

"Just wait, wait one more moment, just think, think again." Those were the words that Jacob said when they met one more time after he rescued her...But why? What did they mean? Why did he tell her this? Well she was about to find out.

She was now 16 years old> (If you read my firs book, it says she's an adult, this is before then) She went to the mall to buy Christmas presents. And she bumped heads with a guy. She thought it was one of the pirates, and fainted. When she woke up she was in a cave. The voice said, " Did I scare you," he asked, "if I did, sorry."

"Um...not to be rude, but, who are you," Meggie asked.

"You don't remember me?"

"J...Jacob," she asked. He smiled.

"It is you," she exclaimed.

They spent the whole day together. At the end, he told her, "Don't rush life, because it will only happen once, we will meat again... And if not I will always be in your heart.

And with that, he left her. But this time, not with a blank mind. This time she knew what the word meant...And the words he said before...They will always be together!

It's good, but it needs some filling. Something, to fill in the meat! <3 Like a chicken bone.

Meat = meet

Err.... more filling up otherwise good!!!

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Latest posts

Back