Things In Anime That Annoy The Heck Outta You

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoria

Reaction score
Post your own, these are mine and I have a good expanation for it.

[SIZE=13pt]The Schoolgirls In Uniforms That Can Kick Your Butt/Have Magic Powers[/SIZE]

Omg. There is so much to this. The main animes with this problem are Inuyasha, Tokyo Mew Mew, Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch and alot more... dude, too many. They are all SO ANNOYING.

I mean, in EVERY single anime, the main character is some pretty schoolgirl with a perfect body that has a horrible attitude or whatever. And then she randomly has or gains magical powers and finds some boy and goes on a magical faerie pixie journey.

[SIZE=13pt]Cute Things That Serve Random Roles/Cute Things That Can Flame Yo Butt[/SIZE]

Things like Kiro from Cardcaptor Sakura, Kilala from Inuyasha, that teddy-bear thing from Eternal, Meowth from Pokemon, Masha from Tokyo Mew Mew, that penguin from Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch...

[SIZE=13pt]The Average Anime Person's Body Contains 57 gallons of blood.[/SIZE]

Enough said.

[SIZE=13pt]Big Sword Syndrome[/SIZE]

'Nuf said.

The dudes with the giant swords are always a peeve, no?

[SIZE=13pt]The "I can't fight anymore"[/SIZE]

Like, just yesterday, you took out 20 enemy soldiers/robots whatever.. but all of a sudden today you don't want to? WTF??

I got news for you brainless.. you're the only one that can pilot that mech because well, you touched it and anime law says he who touches the robot is the darned chosen one. You were all happy, slicing and dicing and out of the blue, usually because you met some idiot you don't want to hurt people anymore..

boo-freakin'-hoo.. get out there and kill. You make me SICK. I didn't sit down and watch the darn show just to see 4 eps of you sitting in your empty japanese style room and people just waltzing in and out because THERE ARE NO LOCKS ON ANY DOOR IN JAPAN and you whimpering.. "go away.." and some lame speech about not wanting to fight.. even though you were all into it the other day..

But soon, you'll sell out and get back in the cockpit and take lives again, because that's what you do best.. so spare me the downtime, snot-nose.

[SIZE=13pt]FRIENDSHIP SAVES THE DAY![/SIZE]]

If there's one thing i can't stand, it's the whole "let's be friends forever and stick together!" thing. That's what i think ruined Yu-Gi-Oh and is WAY overdone on Pokemon. A happy place where everybody is nice and hunky-dory is kind of sickening. "Let's be friends forever! Together we can conquer anything! i know you'll stand by me!" **smile** Ick.

Holy shoot.

I know this show, Mosnter fighters or whatever, the whole series was awesome high-tech fighting, and at the end, the main char and a bunch of others hold hands and magical lights fly around while they are thinking about their friendship and the villian melts or something...

[SIZE=13pt]The Spike-Haired Dude Who Always Saves The Girl[/SIZE]

All there ever is to anime are SPIKY-HAIRED dudes. With huge swords!

[SIZE=13pt]The Power Outage? 0.o[/SIZE]

Just the other day I displayed enough power to destroy this entire town/city/country/planet/universe.... but a few eps later I'm getting beaten in a fist fight by a new villain. He's wiping the floor with me? Where's my mystic energy? What happened to my freakish chakra/reitsu? Why the hell didn't I power up like I did the last story arc?

So many questions. Stop with all the questions! Can't a guy/gal show enormous power levels under stress and then come the next villain, have to be rescued by other characters or just plain left for dead by the new villain?

[SIZE=27pt]THE ALL-TIME AWARD WINNER: ARE YOU A DUDE OR LADY?! o.o[/SIZE]

Really. In anime, there are so many long-haired dudes that look like girls that it ain't funny. We all know Sesshomaru and Inuyasha would look just dandy in a pretty dress, no?

[SIZE=13pt]I thought you were dead... wait, NOW your dead...[/SIZE]

All those years I cried, got beat up at school, started taking up bad habits like...staring out the window in class when I should be studying for school entrance exams....because I thought you were dead. But now I've found you after spotty clues you left behind...you couldn't have just freaking called? Sent a letter??

And now we can be together again... but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Now you really are dead... What a cruel twist of irony. But in the 2 minutes we had together after you hid from me for 10 years, I learned the value of somethingorother...thank you...now I won't be screwed up in the head at all...I could have never learned this had you stayed by my side and been there for me on a regular basis..

[SIZE=13pt]Sure, He Was a Mass-Murdering, Sadistic Freak.... but did we HAVE to kill him?[/SIZE]

Yes. Yes we did. You were totally with it before he gave his final lame speach and you talked to his creepy right hand man who coddled him through his rampage. The world is better off with him/her dead. Move on.

[SIZE=13pt]YOUR BURNING WITH A FEVER, OH NOES[/SIZE]

YOU LOOK TERRIBLE..

What? You say, you're fine? Nondemo nai? Betsuni? Genki dai yo? Oh, well then, carry on.

OMG!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR!!!

THIS IS ALL MY FAULT. IF I HAD JUST NOT BEEN SO BUSY TO NOTICE YOU WERE STANDING IN THE RAIN.. for ME, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!

Ok. Here's what we're going to do:

1. Pick you up and carry you home. Sure you weigh just as much as me or more but I can't call a cab. That would be rude to the cab driver, what with you diseased and all.

2. Forget aspirin or any other standard fever-reducing medication that has put the smackdown on people's illnesses for oh, say, since world war II.. I'm going to put some blankets on you and a rag folded neatly on your head

3. Scratch home, I think we need to take you to the hospital. Who cares if it costs $500 to see a doctor and another $1000 for the bed?? You passed out after 60 minutes in summer rain!!

Man, oh, man.. you'd think the japansese were the most frail humans on the planet. Get them wet and BAM!! 101 fever followed by collapsing unconcious in public.

[SIZE=13pt]THE ANTAGONIST WHO ALWAYS HAS A CONSTANT SMILE ON THEIR FACE AND ALWAYS HAS THE ATTITUDE OF BEING ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS[/SIZE]

*in calm voice* "There's no way you can beat me. I'm too powerful for a novice/rookie like you. You're pathetic."

CHRIST, SHUT UP! Nobody cares if your power level is through the roof or you've been gifted with freakishly good sword/magic skills! You're gonna get beaten by the guy who is trying to save his friend/girlfriend/family member anyway! GET OVER YOURSELF! And stop saying, "How...How could I lose?!" because that triggers some stupid/cheesy monologue by the main character that will last until you are seconds away from death. Your grin is annoying and none of the other generals/peons think you're cool, you just annoy the hell out of them. Enjoy the time you have left because the main character is gonna scrape your face on the pavent and wipe that stupid arrogant grin off of it.

you know. alot of people like and appreciate anime. its a style and in a way part of a culture. i personally really like anime and thats just part of what it is. all the things you listed are main points of a lot of animes. they're not things wrong with anime, they ARE anime so if you don't like them you just don't like anime in general. please just don't complain about it. T.T

*sorry but i state what i think....

[SIZE=13pt]FRIENDSHIP SAVES THE DAY![/SIZE]]

If there's one thing i can't stand, it's the whole "let's be friends forever and stick together!" thing. That's what i think ruined Yu-Gi-Oh and is WAY overdone on Pokemon. A happy place where everybody is nice and hunky-dory is kind of sickening. "Let's be friends forever! Together we can conquer anything! i know you'll stand by me!" **smile** Ick.

Holy shoot.

I know this show, Mosnter fighters or whatever, the whole series was awesome high-tech fighting, and at the end, the main char and a bunch of others hold hands and magical lights fly around while they are thinking about their friendship and the villian melts or something...
enough said.

I don't have one, but this is true.

agree.

I don't like the friend thing, either. Well, have the time I do, and half the time I don't.

mametchi :)

you know. alot of people like and appreciate anime. its a style and in a way part of a culture. i personally really like anime and thats just part of what it is. all the things you listed are main points of a lot of animes. they're not things wrong with anime, they ARE anime so if you don't like them you just don't like anime in general. please just don't complain about it. T.T
*sorry but i state what i think....
I like anime and all, but some things are just insane about it.

I respect your opinion, though.

Lmfao, some of those were a laugh out load moment sorta things. xD

Nah, I have no pet peeve. Those don't even bother me. I think it's because I don't watch a lot of anime.

I got one...

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD? IS YOUR BRAIN SWELLING OR SOMETHING OR IS IT JUST UBER LARGE?!?!? *SCREAMS*

SRSLY, big headed people scare me.

I got one...
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD? IS YOUR BRAIN SWELLING OR SOMETHING OR IS IT JUST UBER LARGE?!?!? *SCREAMS*

Exactly! xD It really scares me sometimes.

The sweatdrops and fall-overs are overused alot too.

I like the anime uniform girl kicking butt. Tokyo Mew Mew to the max <3!

The one thing I hate most, is filler arcs, or filler episodes. The episodes that suck the most ;_; I really also hate random crap that appears when there in the middle of this really awesome battle. Or they stop it for something retarded. Like, in Naruto episodes 101, wtf was that?!? The episode can out of NOWHERE. I mean, really.

And then there's girls' hitting on girls' and boys' hitting on boys' its cute at times, espically if it is Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu sometimes ... weird. Like, Naruto x Sasuke. Are they actully trying to make a couple out of them? That is how I see it.

*Done Ranting*

--but..

the big sweatdrops just add the fun!!!

jk. --I could care less about sweatdrops, but not Mew Mew!!! YAY!!!

And then there's the:

"I LOVE YOU, BUT NOW I DON'T, NOW I DO!"

Seriously, take Naruto for example. Sakura loves Sasuke, then, BAM, "Aw, poor lee. I'm gonna take him flowers even though i love Sasuke, then, I love Lee! WOAW. Now I love Sasuke again!"

I'm OK with someone secretly liking one person, but not showing it, but, if they like somone else, then go for the one they really love, WHY?!

Mew Mew is a GREAT anime, because it was I think one of the first School-girl-kicking-butt animes, but now it's just CRAZY-INSANE. Mewmew and Cardcaptor Sakura are the only good Schoolgirl animes, period, though. xP

I totally agree with the "friendship saves the day" thing (I don't agree with a lot of the things you said). Most people that watch anime arren't 5 1/2 years old. -.-

There are a couple things that annoy me...

-Japanese names become American names

I mean, Satoshi was the original name of our "Ash" in Pokemon. -.-

-America edits the story

Only in some animes. I hate it.

-America edits out blood and curse words so little 6 1/2 year olds can watch 13+ anime

Enough said there...

-America ruins the anime

Tokyo Mew Mew, a decent Japanese dubbed anime. Mew Mew Power, a totally cruddy, American dubbed anime. Again, only for some.

-When the skrawny girl puts on a swimsuit then...

Nuff' said

-When 4kids dubbs animes

Now, the only decent 4kids dubb in my opinion is Shaman King. The rest are completely 'blek'.

That's all my opinion. =P

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with the "friendship saves the day" thing (I don't agree with a lot of the things you said). Most people that watch anime arren't 5 1/2 years old. -.- There are a couple things that annoy me...

-Japanese names become American names

I mean, Satoshi was the original name of our "Ash" in Pokemon. -.-

-America edits the story

Only in some animes. I hate it.

-America edits out blood and curse words so little 6 1/2 year olds can watch 13+ anime

Enough said there...

-America ruins the anime

Tokyo Mew Mew, a decent Japanese dubbed anime. Mew Mew Power, a totally cruddy, American dubbed anime. Again, only for some.

-When the skrawny girl puts on a swimsuit then...

Nuff' said

-When 4kids dubbs animes

Now, the only decent 4kids dubb in my opinion is Shaman King. The rest are completely 'blek'.

That's all my opinion. =P
It's actually not always the americans that edit the anime for american release. Sometimes it's actually the Japanese instituting those changes, and whether whoever's importing likes it or not, they are bound to those changes if they want the license.

Also, a lot of the blood and curse words being edited out happens when it hits a TV network--you can't have that stuff on Cartoon Network, but on the licensed DVDs or fansubs it'll all be there.

I got one...

OMG. That is pretty much THE reason I don't watch anime. xD Those big heads are annoying and freaky. O__O Also, how come in anime, everyone has blue or green hair? xD Eh....just not my thing. I read everything you wrote and I agree with like, all of them. xP Thanks for the laugh. :D

The Average Anime Person's Body Contains 57 gallons of blood.

HAHA

thats so true, I mean gosh look at the charater of Naruto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the weird hair colors are annoying. I mean... honestly.

Yeah, badgerman. >.< It's like, 1 AM they put on FMA.

I don't know what it is about anime that I hate, all I know is that I hate it. Sorry, I shouldn't say hate, it's a powerful word. What I meant to say was I strongly dislike anime.

Latest posts

Back