What webbie do you not want to retire?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepinggirl

Reaction score
okay, so what webkinz do you not want to retire? it can be any wbkinz, even if its not retired.

I dont want the pink pony to retire.

P.S: you can repeat some one else! and as much as you want!

I already have a pink poodle, Mametchi_411! It was my first Webkinz!

I want the Pink Poodle and the Dalmation to retire. [because those are the Webkinz that I own]

And I don't want the Sherbert Bunny to retire. [because I really want it]

I already have a pink poodle, Mametchi_411! It was my first Webkinz!I want the Pink Poodle and the Dalmation to retire. [because those are the Webkinz that I own]

And I don't want the Sherbert Bunny to retire. [because I really want it]
same! I know you have the pink poodle :D

I want the polar bear, pig, hippo (even if it almost is going to be!) cow, and LION to be, because I have it. But the cow won't be because it's the feb. POFM (pet of the month)

I like the pink poodle! I almost got it :)

mametchi ;)

all of them because every webkinz is the best and there all cute and i still want the gorilla to un-retire :D

why do you want the webkinz you have to retire? please dont get off-topic. I dont want the pig to retire!

Ok, fine!

[how were we getting off topic?]

And in case you were wondering, we want the Webkinz we have to retire because it's really cool if you have a retired Webkinz because that means it's rare and hard to find.

Ok, fine![how were we getting off topic?]

And in case you were wondering, we want the Webkinz we have to retire because it's really cool if you have a retired Webkinz because that means it's rare and hard to find.
Yea. I have a retired webkinz. Its a unicorn.

Ok, fine![how were we getting off topic?]

Yeah!

But I"M just saying, I WANT to get the Pink Poodle, so I don't want it to retire...YET!

My friend was SAD for it to be retired!

She thought it was a bad thing...well, she was a blonde...no offense to anyone.

mametchi :)

I dont want the googles to retire!

(and yes it is okay to have seasonal ones)

Even though I have all 3 labs, if they dare to retire ONE I'm going to go down to Canada and KICK THEIR BUTS AND HAVE MY REAL BLACK LAB BITE THEM!
agreed. my black lab webbie, Jasmine,my chiwawa, Chi Chi, and my lil Basset Hound, Heny, will murder them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back