Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama-Go , keep it open?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 17

Reaction score
Should tamagod keep his fansite 'Tama-Go' open....

some people have been acting stupid and its made him decide to close his site...

please vote..

He better keep it open...or else I will knock his lights out! :D I love his site, great content and design. If he dares shut it he has me and my tamas to answer to! :( Where else will I get up to date infomation from!? (apart from here of course *Bows to Admin*)

Deciding to keep your site open or not only depending on the behaviour of a couple of people is childish.

If I thought that way, my site would have been closed years ago. I get some really whack-O emails some times along with other comments on forums that get me a little riled but there would be Zero sense in closing it down. There are a LOT more people who love to find my site. The same applies to your site.

You have started a very good site. It's not just the people in this forum visiting it.

You will also get more visitors after Aug. 15th who will appreciate the info on that site.

When in doubt about your site, just leave it floating in cyberspace for a while.

Especially if it's a free website to you. :(

Well, I AM pretty scarred of Angela....so I guess I have to keep it up?(Else I'll be in for a lot of pain!). It'll be up as soon as I post all of the data back up. I don't have every detail I had before because I didn't backup some of the things that I did most recent. Those were only edits, so I hope I can remember all of them! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back