Montana Movie... (You know who she is)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23*

Reaction score
The commercial keeps popping up on Disney (related) channels. Its some sort of 3-D thing, and for some reason I get this feeling that the movie will be a big hit.

First the concert, then a film. Disney sure knows how to make the cheapest movies! Lol ;)

Anybody heard of it yet?

yes i have. it's kinda strange that it's in 3-d and in theaters... i can understand it just being on tv. like they used to show "Jonas Brothers In Concert" which is different. it's just kinda strange that it's in theaters............

Ugh. I've heard of that. A concert movie in theatres? And 3D? Creepy. I might go watch it, just because I'll probably be bored, Hannah Montana's a cute show, and I like 3D, but that doesn't mean I like the songs, nor does it make it any less creepy. Oh, and it also doesn't mean that I like the fact that she wears a wig during the concerts. Again, (I say this way too much) ugh.

Ugh. I've heard of that. A concert movie in theatres? And 3D? Creepy. I might go watch it, just because I'll probably be bored, Hannah Montana's a cute show, and I like 3D, but that doesn't mean I like the songs, nor does it make it any less creepy. Oh, and it also doesn't mean that I like the fact that she wears a wig during the concerts. Again, (I say this way too much) ugh.
Miley Cyrus's a really good singer. <_<

darn... now i want ice cream...

anyways, i think its cool. i love miley and love all her songs and would love ta see her on teh big screen in 3d. closest thing to being at the concert. yea... i doubt i'll actualy go to see it, but i might!! maybe with my friend but i cant wait till the actual Hannah Montana The Movie either.

yes i have. it's kinda strange that it's in 3-d and in theaters... i can understand it just being on tv. like they used to show "Jonas Brothers In Concert" which is different. it's just kinda strange that it's in theaters............
o__o

My nighmare has come true.

A 3-D Hanna Montana movie?
What has the world come to.
Dude, I SO second that.

o.o I like Hannah, but honestly, 3-D? HANNAH MONTANNA? This is probably not going to me much better than Bratz, and thats for sure.

Miley Cyrus's a really good singer. :D
I definanetly disagree.

She can't sing worth a crap. Well, better than me, I suck at singing. But ACTUAL singers in the music industry who didn't start out as a Dsiney wanna-be could pwn her.

I definanetly disagree.
She can't sing worth a crap. Well, better than me, I suck at singing. But ACTUAL singers in the music industry who didn't start out as a Dsiney wanna-be could pwn her.
I agree. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions. xD

[haven't we had a lot of topics concerning the hannah montana movie?]

No, but I mean there were like a few of them about the movie, right?

Well, anyway, I'm not going to watch it if it's in theaters. Maybe if they air it on Disney Channel I'll check it out.

Latest posts

Back