Pokémon Diamond And Pearl Tournament.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmoSmidge

Reaction score
Pokémon.

Some peoples favourite game.

I am going to be hosting a tournament which will consist of SWISS rules.

The tournament starting date will be on the 1st February.

In case you as not familiar with SWISS rules, here are the rules;

The tournament consists of 5-9 rounds, depending on the amount of people wanting to compete.

It is a win, loss basis. The amount of wins and losses you get will be tallied and the top 2 at the end of it go through to the finals.

In the event that more than 2 people get the same for the top 2 places. I will then be doing a knock-out stage where the people who qualified are put into a mini league. The final 2 at the end of this will be in the finals.

If you are knocked out of the original event then I will put up a mini tournament. The rules are the same in the mini tournament.

The winner of the mini tournament will move on the face the winner of the original tournament.

I will be talking with one of the two admins on TamaTalk about potential PRIZES for the winner and runner-up.

No Legendaries

If you miss your battle you automatically forfeit

No Disconnecting or it's an automatic disqualification.

If you are caught hacking at any standard you WILL be punished.

If you would like to join the tournament you will need to fill out this form and PM it to me by the 25th of january.

Any questions are to be PM'd to me as not to fill up the bandwidth of this site and please keep it literate.

~Form~

Name:

Friend Code:

Time Zone:

Other:

If there are any concerns, complaints or any of that stuff, please do PM me.

-Smidge

The level limit is 100. All battles will be contested in lvl 100 style.

Current Contenders:

Kanto

EmoSmidge(Me)

Crystalized

Anime Girl

The first round will be this:

Kanto

Friend code:1762 1745 7233

vs

Anime Girl

EmoSmidge

vs

Crystalized

Please PM your opponent for their friend code since I lost them.

it is impossible for this contest to contineud cause of the different time zones (i wish I could close topics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back