UGG IM REALLY GETTING SICK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_love_simple_plan

Reaction score
ok im so tired about the stupid retarted webkinz copyrs first it was shining stars then be bratz then myepets (but its not bad) NOW my littlest pet shop omg i mean u companys all need to think of something origanal!!!!!!!!!!!!not just a cheap knock off of ganz ideas!!!!!!who eles is sick of this

ps:myepets r ok but not as good as webkinz

OMG! I know rigth! Companies these days just copy. THEY HAVE NO LIFE!!!
I KNOW ITS DEMENTED !!!!!!!!!!OMG IM GOING TO MAIL THEM AND SAY THAT LOLZ HERE I GO WISH ME LUCK!

I don't like how shining stars copies.

Did you know if you log in a shining stars code on webkinz, you can pick a weapon, like a gun, and have to shoot it at YOUR webkinz???

seriously!

mametchi :lol:

p.s. Or a knife to cut it's head off.

I don't like how shining stars copies.Did you know if you log in a shining stars code on webkinz, you can pick a weapon, like a gun, and have to shoot it at YOUR webkinz???

seriously!

r u sure about that show me a skreenie and ill tell ganz right away

I don't like how shining stars copies.Did you know if you log in a shining stars code on webkinz, you can pick a weapon, like a gun, and have to shoot it at YOUR webkinz???

seriously!

OK. THAT'S totally fake!

And yes. I am getting tired of these copies.

I can come up with a BILLION ideas that doesn't include copying WEBKINZ.

Not bratz, TY Girlz. It's pretty stupid, But GANZ also ripped two small ideas already created. They took TY's animal idea, and perhaps teh internet part rips UB Funkeys and Tamagotchi and Neopets....

But Shining stars is only bears, right?

And ty girlz is humans....

And has webkinz ever had bears in blue, green and yellow? No. And they have never had humans for pets. So practically, ty girlz is for those who want to "hang out" with a online person.

And shining stars is probably for kids who don't want to spend as much money, and like bears in different colors...

But as for the main purpose, it is pretty stupid to copy.

Not bratz, TY Girlz. It's pretty stupid, But GANZ also ripped two small ideas already created. They took TY's animal idea, and perhaps teh internet part rips UB Funkeys and Tamagotchi and Neopets....
But Shining stars is only bears, right?

And ty girlz is humans....

And has webkinz ever had bears in blue, green and yellow? No. And they have never had humans for pets. So practically, ty girlz is for those who want to "hang out" with a online person.

And shining stars is probably for kids who don't want to spend as much money, and like bears in different colors...

But as for the main purpose, it is pretty stupid to copy.
yes bratz they suck

Don't forget about Kookeys.com UGH!

I've seen copys but this is THE WORST 100% COPY I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

You know mrs. birdy? Well go on Kookeys.com, and press "register" and guess what?! A TALKING CAT is sitting in a desk saying EVERYTHING that miss. Birdy says! But it's "Kookeys!" and they have a desk on the left with office stuff and the same adoption stuff!

UGH!!!

COPY COPY COPY!!!!

Why?!?!?! UGH!!! :(

Don't forget about Kookeys.com UGH!
I've seen copys but this is THE WORST 100% COPY I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

You know mrs. birdy? Well go on Kookeys.com, and press "register" and guess what?! A TALKING CAT is sitting in a desk saying EVERYTHING that miss. Birdy says! But it's "Kookeys!" and they have a desk on the left with office stuff and the same adoption stuff!

UGH!!!

COPY COPY COPY!!!!

Why?!?!?! UGH!!! :furawatchi:
Oh yeah.

So dorky.

The tour didn't convince me at all.

I think webkinz is getting so popular, that neopets is actually dieing!mametchi :rolleyes:
hi ^.^ im new ok i_love_simple_plan gave me her webkinz account she dosent like them any more kool eh well i dont really like neo but how is it dieing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back