help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-Tama

Reaction score
Okay, so my friend asked me if I like this guy, and I said no, even though I do have a crush on him. She has a crush on him too and has a friend who is popular.

All of a sudden, they just started talking behind my back (my friend and the popular friend) and like, telling my crush I like him (and now when I turn back on my desk to talk to him, there's just this awkward silence and doesn't reply, because he does like someone else.). And then, they always talk about the "plan" and always stare at me while they are talking about it so I know I'm involved.

After that, they just talk to the guy I like and tells him to ignore me and tells him about the plan and bad rumors and secrets about me they won't tell me!

Then they made a club for just the 3 of them so they can talk about me and the plan, etc. (How I know this? My closest friend told me.)

I don't have any other good friends to talk to, because my school is full of snobs and gossip girls so they will tell my friend what I think about them. I'm always alone now and left out because they don't like me. I didn't do anything wrong to them!

What should I do..? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back