Tips & An Expirement

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi_411

Reaction score
Ok, so about the turnip thing TamaMum said:

I'm not sure if your turnips can last longer than a week on a table, however.
Of course, what person would waste money trying THAT?

Well, as you know...ME! I can't put it on a table, but...

[SIZE=21pt]What is cool about your house with nature?[/SIZE]

Well, you can actaully PUT flowers in your house! And they will never ever die.

I am currently testing out white turnips to see if they'll last on the ground of your house.

If you put a goldfish in your house, the tank it gets is a goldfish bowl! :)

[SIZE=21pt]Can I have some rock tips?[/SIZE]

Yes!

Before hitting a rock for money, I advise to dig a rock BEHIND, you, to keep you from rebounding. Good luck getting a little more rich!!!!!! ;)

I'll report soon if the turnips (white) turn out ok.

From the Mametchi_411 labs,

mametchi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Action Replay can screw up your game.

I advice NOT to do that.

mametchi ;)

eidt: here is a trick from Mothra:

When you shake a tree, get your net out. The bees "pause" when you do. Then swing your net like a mad man!

I'm sorry Mametchi_411, but you have misunderstood me and you have misquoted me. That is not what I said about white turnips :blink:

Initially I said

The way to keep your white turnips from turning rotten (if you can't get a good rate from Tom Nook and you want to keep them longer) is to place them on a table in your house.  ….  They don't turn rotten if you leave them on the table.  They will turn rotten if you take them off and carry them around in your pockets and save the game without putting them back on the table.

…. Apparently they do turn rotten if you take them off the table on a Saturday.  I don't know if this is true or not.  I've never tested it out because I don't want to waste my turnip stash! lol
I then went on to explain more clearly because you had misunderstood my first tip

I meant that you can keep them longer than a week on the table - you can keep them for months if you want to wait for a favorable turnip rate from Tom Nook, just don't take 'em off the table on a Saturday (any Saturday, even one 2 months after you bought them)
I can tell you that white turnips do not last on the ground of your house, they go rotten - that was the whole point of my tip to keep them on the table.... ;)

So, I'm afraid you are wasting your money.

As you know, we already have an active Animal Crossing Discussion topic and an active Animal Crossing Tips and Tricks topic, so in order to avoid duplicating the same info, I am going to ask you to post any new tips you have in the Tips and Tricks topic and the results of any other new experiments you have made in the Discussion topic.

Please, you know the site rules, don't make duplicates of existing, active threads?

It's so much more useful for everyone to keep the valuable info in one, easy to find place instead of having to search through lots of different topics about the same thing.

Duplicate topic

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back