Photo
- - - - -

Power To The Colors?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sak

• sak user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 September 2004 - 08:43 PM ( #1 )

Es'plain. :)

Replies

Views

Started

06 Sep 2004

Last Post

07 Sep 2004

PockyGirl

• pockygirl user photo

Posted 07 September 2004 - 08:36 AM ( #2 )

You put it in siggy if you want the Uk colors and Japan colors to be released in the US or the other way around.

Guest_Menko

• guest-menko user photo
  • Group: Guests

Posted 07 September 2004 - 08:45 AM ( #3 )

They want all the designs to be universal (all designs released in all countries).

To me that's half the fun. Country exclusive designs makes them more fun to collect. I think it makes you feel special if you have a Tamagotchi that wasn't released in your country. There are virtually no Connections in the UK. That'll make it alot more collectable and worth more than my Connexion. If you want a design that wasn't released in your country you just import it like people have been doing for years.

Exus

• exus user photo

Posted 07 September 2004 - 08:51 AM ( #4 )

I agree with Menko. There are rare japanese tama which will never see other continents...
Just import them.

ragnarok247

• ragnarok247 user photo

Posted 07 September 2004 - 10:07 AM ( #5 )

yeh... the only good US color is Matrix Green... :D

Tayla

• tayla user photo

Posted 07 September 2004 - 02:33 PM ( #6 )

The lavender isn't bad.. i think they released a silve though, but its hard to find.

rainspike

• rainspike user photo

Posted 07 September 2004 - 05:02 PM ( #7 )

They want all the designs to be universal (all designs released in all countries).

To me that's half the fun. Country exclusive designs makes them more fun to collect. I think it makes you feel special if you have a Tamagotchi that wasn't released in your country. There are virtually no Connections in the UK. That'll make it alot more collectable and worth more than my Connexion. If you want a design that wasn't released in your country you just import it like people have been doing for years.

Yes! I was reading the post where they started the talk about all the colors 'everywhere' thing, and I wanted to post a response rebuttal it.

I agree with Menko as well, having all the colors everywhere is totally boring. :/
I mean, one of the great things about importing a UK or Japanese version (for the Americans) is the fact that most of our friends wont have them (unless theyíre the advanced intellects as we are).
I havenít received my Tamagotchi Plus yet, but when I do, you can be sure /I'll/ be bragging about it to my friends who have the common olí Tamagotchi Connections. Of course, if I was in the UK, I would probably want an American version.
Haha, but the point it, its so much more exciting to have something thatís slightly more rare in your area/location, plus, hunting them down on the internet, and then receiving the shipped item is all too thrilling. :rolleyes:!

†