Minutemen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys are only gonna watch minutemen because you think Jason Dolley is cute? Same thing with cory in the house???

hahahahaha i just jumped on to the Jason dolley train and he is GORGEOUS. I think he ties with Orlando Bloom

well i am gonna watch it, and Jason Dolley is cute, but he's not "OMG HOTT!"... lol xD and i'm not ONLY gonna watch it becuase of that, i wanna watch it cause it looks cool, and funny, and well, a disney movie! i usaully like DCOMs! ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's so great about Jason Dolley? How is he hot? ;) Sure, he's a great actor, but I don't think he's hot or anything. Orlando Bloom's waaaaaaaaaaaay hotter. ;) I think Jason Dolley is average. :l
Dude.

Look at his hair and his face.

Lol

you guys are only gonna watch minutemen because you think Jason Dolley is cute? Same thing with cory in the house???
Same here. He's so cute....

I might watch it. I didn't get the concept at first. But I'll watch it if I can.

I cannot wait until that comes on Disney I really want to see it. And Jason Dolley is kinda cute but not hot but that is just my opinion.

ok I have to agree Orlando Bloom is a lot hotter =) i think it looks like a good movie even if he wasnt in it

Latest posts

Back