Photo
- - - - -

My rare characters!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 06 September 2004 - 11:41 PM ( #1 )

This is amazing! Yesterday, I had a 17 year old Otokitchi (old woman) and a 19 year old Ojitchi (old man) and after I connected them several times, the old woman gave birth to two babies. I thought that they could not breed in their final stages. They stayed with their babies all day yesterday, and then left during the night. When I woke up this morning, I had to name them and care for them in the Babytchi stage for about an hour, and then the miracle happened! :) They each changed into Oyajitchi( the Japanese man), a character as rare as Nazotchi! They are not even one year old yet, so how did this happen? Does anyone know what the trick is to getting this character? The only reason that I can come up with is the fact that the parents were in their final stage, and they are not even supposed to mate then. Before they became old, the parents were a female Gozarutchi (ninja) and a male Hanatchi (snake). Does anyone have any suggestions about how I got these characters? Thank you! Aubrey

Replies

Views

Started

06 Sep 2004

Last Post

05 Jan 2005

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 07 September 2004 - 02:57 AM ( #2 )

Wahw! thats amazing! Are u being serious??
Im going to try that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mite get nazotchi

PockyGirl

• pockygirl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 September 2004 - 06:01 AM ( #3 )

Wow! I'm going to try that now. Thanks!

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 September 2004 - 10:21 AM ( #4 )

I am being completely serious! Try it, the parents being ancient just may be the key to getting them. They eat the most interesting food, it looks like a firecracker on a stick. Good luck!

Aubrey

Laffy_Taffy

• laffy-taffy user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 September 2004 - 10:45 AM ( #5 )

HHHHHHMMmmmmmmmmmmmm? If you think about it, it does look like a babby old person fusion! lol! :D

Faith

• faith user photo

Posted 07 September 2004 - 12:18 PM ( #6 )

Lol that's pretty cool...good find! :D

Exus

• exus user photo

Posted 07 September 2004 - 12:27 PM ( #7 )

Wow, interesting, 19 years old can still breed! Were not they suppose to die at ~16?
Thank you for this info. :D

ragnarok247

• ragnarok247 user photo

Posted 07 September 2004 - 12:57 PM ( #8 )

:D wow thx 4 da info

tamagal

• tamagal user photo

Posted 03 January 2005 - 12:21 AM ( #9 )

I'm gonna post a thread dedicated to you and this wonderful idea so more people can try! Thats if it's with you?

x tranquillity

• x-tranquillity user photo

Posted 03 January 2005 - 05:18 AM ( #10 )

wow, that is so cool. <_< lemme try.. haha thanks

aublet_the_snail

• aublet-the-snail user photo

Posted 03 January 2005 - 09:52 AM ( #11 )

I'd always wondered if I could mate them in the final stages... I'm going to try that now... except with one old and one young! Bwahahaha!

GANKY36

• ganky36 user photo

Posted 04 January 2005 - 07:18 PM ( #12 )

This is amazing! Yesterday, I had a 17 year old Otokitchi (old woman) and a 19 year old Ojitchi (old man) and after I connected them several times, the old woman gave birth to two babies. I thought that they could not breed in their final stages. They stayed with their babies all day yesterday, and then left during the night. When I woke up this morning, I had to name them and care for them in the Babytchi stage for about an hour, and then the miracle happened! :D They each changed into Oyajitchi( the Japanese man), a character as rare as Nazotchi! They are not even one year old yet, so how did this happen? Does anyone know what the trick is to getting this character? The only reason that I can come up with is the fact that the parents were in their final stage, and they are not even supposed to mate then. Before they became old, the parents were a female Gozarutchi (ninja) and a male Hanatchi (snake). Does anyone have any suggestions about how I got these characters? Thank you! Aubrey

Thass so weird! It went from a baby to Oyajitch?! and it's parents were the matchmaker and ojitchi?! same exact thing happened here! I have a poll about it! but I didn't mean to make it a poll :P

z3frog

• z3frog user photo

Posted 05 January 2005 - 03:15 AM ( #13 )

oopps... the same thing happened to me! and i started a new thread.. oops.

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 05 January 2005 - 03:41 AM ( #14 )

oopps... the same thing happened to me! and i started a new thread.. oops.

its ok, if you look at the date, this was made in september!! :angry: