Kuchipatchi's Blog in English?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's actually pretty cool! It's a nice way to look into how the film was made.

And I love how Kuchipatchi adds da chi at the end of every sentence. xD

~OM21

Did you notice that Kuchipatchi's blog was changed a bit?

They use his Famitama plush now, for some reason. o_O

BTW, that last page you translated was great! I didn't know they finished the movie that close to the release. :huh:

~OM21

Wow thats great joepet! I love kuchipatchi and I loved reading about what he did!

I especially loved the picutures,I loved the first one with the girls from Japan.

-tb

OK, I'll try to do some more when I have time. Now that the movie has finished its theatrical run, the blog is more about Kuchipatchi's adventures. He's traveling quite a bit now, he was in France on Valentine's day.

If you just want to see the pictures, the original Japanese blog is up at https://kuchipatch-tamaeiga.com/2007/

Does anyone know when he might be visiting Scotland. I don't want to miss this. I might stand out since I'm probaly a over-age to be playing Tamas.. but I'll say my sis made me come with her!!

I don't really understand everything though. Could someone clear it up?? :D :furawatchi:

Sorry...chances to translate the blog have not have not come recently. But you might want to check out the pictures, as Kuchipatchi has been travelling the world! In the last month, he's been to Okinawa, France, the Naeba Ski Resort, and he's currently in Hawaii! :huh:

Kuchipatchi doesn't really make his schedule known ahead of time. Kuchipatchi himself probably just wings it on the spur of the moment. He just all of the sudden shows up in somewhere else in the world.

The blog was originally a promotion vehicle for the Tamagotchi Movie, but since the theatre run ended, it now highlights Kuchipatchi's travels around "The Earth" (as it's known in Tamagotchi World)

Today's entry was rather revealing:

This is a tropical flower! (da chi)It was also blooming in Okinawa! (da chi)

I thought it would have a nice fragrance so I got closer, but because I didn't have a nose I just enjoyed the general feeling! (da chi)

Kuchipatchi made it to the top of Mauna Kea!

P1000191.JPG

Kuchipatchi on Mauna Kea summit

Congratulations Kutchipatchi! ;)

Wow, what an achievement! Congrats to him!

His last two posts are nice. I love that sunset image, and the moon too. :D

~OM21

He was in France a little while back...I'm guessing that's as close as he gets for awhile.

(My guess is that Bandai employees agree to take him with them on vacations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back