ADOPTIONS HERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok, please adopt!

:huh: This is Bella. She is very active and friendly, but not very intelligent. If you teach her, though,she might become the smartest tama here!!! She likes salad, potatoes, beef, and tennis, but hates milkshakes, american football, yogurt, and math textbooks. (u could give her a paper back book)

:ichigotchi: This is Hoshiko. She is smart and pretty, and likes art. She likes to draw manga and landscapes. She likes reading, basketball, and violin, but hates tracing paper, phones, and strawberry ice cream.

More tamas

:gozarutchi: This is Freddy. He is a good swimmer, and he's very wise. He could be arrogant at times, though. He loves dancing, writing,and skateboarding, but he hates rice, dumb tamas, and glasses.

:D This is Lisa. She is a good host, and smart. She loves ice cream, pilot precise v7 pens, and ice skating. She hates asparagus, table lamps, and rings.

;) this is pete. he is very fun loving but sometimes lazy. he hates doing work and loves playing with other tamas

i want Hoshiko, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
id like Pete. he will go to a good home. :lol: pete is happy! ( pm me to give Pete ramen noodles! )

I would like Bella please.she will go to a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back