V5 in Canada!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
Today I was in Walmart and I saw a whole shelf full of V5's. So, yep, they're out here in Toronto. I must say, they're extremely cute, and it reminds me very much of the TamaSchool. I suggest once they come out, you should definetely get one.

PS, I got the Tamagotchi House design. ;)

OMG you're so lucky.... where I live they still had V4.5's in Zellers! And I thought they were all stylish and had all the new things? LOL!

Yep, you and binary are really lucky to get one! I'll have to go around town to find one!

oh man i live in kingston and i went out to wal-mart, and zellers today and coulden't find em! i can't wait!

I went to Wal-Mart today, and I saw V5's too! Guess what? I got one and it is the Love My Family! design and it's SO awesome! I love it! I have an Omututchi (girl), Futabatchi (boy), and a Mimifuwatchi (girl)! They're babies right now. :p

Lucky Canadians! The east coast is slow to get everything, Maybe I'll go to Wal-Mart tommorow, Then Toys 'R' Us. *Crosses Fingers*

~ChibiMuffins

How exciting! ^__^

I can't wait till more people on TT get them [as well as myself here in America!] so we can have more info. How do you guys like them so far?

I agree, I like the house one best I think. It's a nice theme.

*.* uv'e got to be kidding!?! Everyone gets the v5 b4 americans!

Not really. Binary got his before and posted it BEFORE on another site.

hey no fair where are people getting v5 in toronto i live in canada. I went to zellers and they only have v 4.5! please tell me where i can get one in canada :p

hey no fair where are people getting v5 in toronto i live in canada. I went to zellers and they only have v 4.5! please tell me where i can get one in canada :)
If you carefully read the first post in this topic, you'll notice the store that has them is Wal-Mart.

I just got mine at Walmart, in Toronto. I was SUPER surprised to see that they were less expensive than the other versions they have had AND they had my two favourite designs. I wanted the white 'house' theme and also the pink 'love my family' one. In the end I had my boyfriend hide them behind his back and I had to pick one. I got the pink one and its super cute. (A little birdy told me I may be receiving the other for Valentines day :wacko: )

SO, first off, they keep me really busy! Taking care of three is more work than one. :angry: I am totally loving the familitchi. It is something new, rather than simply having new characters and games. There are actually things I don't know! Very exciting. So far I have having lots of fun. So everyone get out there and pick one up so we can all chat about them! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back