Fall Out Boy separating :[

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandragotchi

Reaction score
Do you really think the romours are true about Fall Out Boy separating. I hope they arn't they're like the greatest band ever.

Looking forward to your thoughts,

Sandragotchi

Why? It must just be a rumor because of Pete and Ashlee's (ugh) relationship. Maybe. I mean...they have all the stuff for the next album (5!!!!) but aren't recording just yet. They can't split!

they better not. their not my favorite, I must admit.

But all the same. It cant happen. Think of the people this will affect. Some people depend on bands like lifelines. this would be one of them. And seriously their so good. *appalled beyond emotion.*

I hope its not true. I love their music. I think some REALLY big fans might commit suicide.

~ChibiMuffins

Ah, I read the title and almost had a heartattack... xDI really hope not. But at the same time I'm highly doubting it.
Same with me, I'm like, "Nononono NO! NO! IT"S NOT TRUE!!!"

I don't believe it at all though, it's ridiculous.

Also, Ashlee's not getting in the way of them either.

If they break up I swear I'm never leaving my room (I'll be listening to my fob CD's crying).

[SIZE=7pt] ^ You can kid. >.> I seriously will! lol[/SIZE]

I don't believe, I think papparazi might have heard Joe say "Socks" and think the whole band is coming to an end. :\

[SIZE=14pt]OMG. *dies* Stupid Ashlee... SHE WILL NOT GET IN THE WAY >:0 OR I WILL KILL HER >:][/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it's not true to i'm watching for news to see if it's real or romour still...

and they were just about to release a new album

tisk, tisk ashlee

And if she does...I'm killing her. No one else. Just me.

Can't wait for their new album. Bet it's AWESOME...but it always is.

I don't think it's real. No no no. They can't. And they know it. I hope.

Latest posts

Back