Who misses OLD TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalized

Reaction score
Who misses OLD TamaTalk?

I do. ;) (I had an old account back in the beginning of 2006)

Oh -- no offense to the newer members.

I registered in 2006. I don't even remember my old username.

~ChibiMuffins

Kinda. I do. I joined in the summer of 2006. The RP section used to be a giant variety. Now it's just all the same thing. You are stranded in a blah blah. You have powers to blah blah.

And back then, it was a fair balance. And the old tamachat was WONDERFUL. I can't believe it's gone for a new one. And back then, new members were good and read rules. And look at the new people here now. Only half read rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mostly miss how the forums were set up, although all the admins have done is try to make TT better for us.

I also miss the old TamaChat. I found it a lot easier to use, but the disadvantages of it caused us to have to change.

So, yes, I do miss the 'old' TamaTalk setup, but everything seems fine to me now as well. ^^

I miss everything of the old tamatalk. Its dragging me to leaving this site.. forever.

The old TamaTalk was a bore. The new TamaTalk is still a right bore. ;)
Then why are you here?

I know...I remember I left for a while, and then and I came back and...BAM! Things changed.

Sorry. My brother yet again. -.-
I miss the old TT loads. It was so friendly and nice, the new TamaTalk is nice too, but it's changed. ;)
"Txt tlk" wasnt even discovered on tt then. Nobody every writes proper grammar. I think it is such a shame.

I dunno. I can't really remember the 'old' tamatalk because it wasn't just an overnight thing and I haven't really 'left'. It would be a lot nicer if members read the rules and were more mature for us 'elders'...

What I do miss is my passion for tamas has since decreased so I don't get to participate on hatches or the like, but I will be getting a v5 when they arrive and I'm sure that'll bring me back in. :]

I agree with RS and KK.

I remember a few screenshots of it, stuck in the back of my head. I miss all the older members that don't come on here anymore. -.-''

*Removed*

Sorry.

It changed a lot. It's hard to make new friends, too, because for me, some people are to good for me, and others are immature. The ones in the middle, like you, RS, I am just to lazy to PM ;)

Yes -- I am stalking this topic. > ;)

It's not really helpful just to mope here though. If you are going to talk about the old days, how 'bout talk about good times you remember.

Communities grow, develope and evolve. You just have to remember the good things in the past and have fun in the future. :]

It's not really helpful just to mope here though. If you are going to talk about the old days, how 'bout talk about good times you remember.
Communities grow, develope and evolve. You just have to remember the good things in the past and have fun in the future. :]
Haha you just reminded me of something funny!

Good bit of speech there TW/P. Your right I just cant help being a little disappointed in tt.

True. Sorry...

Tis all okay. :furawatchi:

I have gotten so much help from this website. My first post here was along the lines of 'zomg, thats a fake tama???!?? i just bot it!1!!' :( Heehee, I read tamagotchi warnings and found the tama I just bought on eBay was the false one listed.

Another thing is when I thought my friend had eating problems, I asked you guys and you encouraged me to go the the school counselor. Although I don't believe he had anorexia now, I think it was good to go. It was kind of scary in that office. ^...^;

I remember when I was a total flamer and started sooo many fights. I was very 'pushy' I guess you could say. What a fire cracker. But no one really respected me then because i tlked lyk dis and wuz kinda stoopd an rud an stoof. xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back