Hannah Montana Fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kk445

Reaction score
Is There a Fake Hannah Montana?

In This Video, Look Around the 2:20 Mark. She enters through a slide door and a Hannah Montana Comes out wearing Sunglasses. This Was a Fake Hannah

Video

Also, This is a few Pictures of The Different Hannah Montanas

Slideshow

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it was.

They used a stage double during that concert so that Hannah can change to Miley faster. They had to use the double, and Miley admited using a double for that concert.

Wait isn't there a topic on this subject? I can't find it though...

Oh well.

SO yeah she probably only lipsynced for that concert or something. It wasn't her fault she had to be to people at once. Or maybe it is...Lol just kidding.

Hannah Montana is still a great singer. People still love her. The world will keep spinning and my cat will still be fat. Ok that last one was off subject. Never mind it I'll cross it out.

So yes there was a body double because she had to change into Miley.

What I don't get is When Ashlee Simpson lip synched Everyone made a big deal over it but when Hannah Montana does it it's Ok?!?!? I don't like Ashlee but it's not fair!

Yea it kinda is her fault for changing anyway. I mean that could really make the people who paid alot of money to be at that concert mad. I mean Wouldn't you if you were there?

the stage double was being a coward and wasnt showing her face so people couldnt see that she was a fake; another reason she had the sunglasses

Yeah i heard this somewhere else. It bugs me, cause i mean if i was there, i would be really mad that i was cheering for 'hannah' and it wasnt even really her... bad choice miley... i think they just should have put it on hold for a few mins. >.>

What I don't get is When Ashlee Simpson lip synched Everyone made a big deal over it but when Hannah Montana does it it's Ok?!?!? I don't like Ashlee but it's not fair!
I hardly even know Ashlee Simpson. I haven't heard an of her songs. I'm a huge fan of Miley but she's just an ordinary person and she makes mistakes. She just used a double because she has to change from Miley to Hannah. But still, why did everyone make such a big deal about Ashlee Simpson? If I had heard about it, I would be ok with it.

to me, Ashlee sucks but that gives Miley no right to betray the people who went like that.

Latest posts

Back