Photo
- - - - -

Announcing the Senior TamaTalk Guides!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

619inurhouse

• 619inurhouse user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:28 PM ( #61 )

The TamaTalk community continues to grow way beyond the expectations years ago when the site was first opened.  One of the things that has been noticed is we need more help in keeping things together and moderated on the site.  The TamaTalk Guides do an incredible job in moderating a site that has a LOT of activity.  For example, there were over 2300 new posts YESTERDAY and over 14,000 posts last week.  That's a lot of new material to try and keep organized!  Add in other things like chat and the constant rush of new PMs and the task can be overwhelming.  And I think they do a wonderful job of it!  (Thanks Guides! :( ).

One problem with this kind of activity is that some problems have to wait for an admin to help fix.  I think this slows down an already difficult job.  Because of this, we have created a new team within the Guides that have more admin-like powers to help even more when needed.  We are currently calling this group the Senior TamaTalk Guides.  I would like to announce our first three Senior Guides:
Binary
Mothra
TamaMum

Please join me in congratulating them! :D

Admin

Well done guys. Guides are here for a reason. The senior Tama Guides are the ones that go on frequently and help out. They used to be Tama Guides, but it's AMAZING to know that Admin's not the only one that has to run Tama Talk! When all the other guides and Admin and JappyX are offline, they help out loads. I hope there will be more added onto the tream soon! :) ♥ Thanks guys [and Admin!] for helping to run this site. I'm sorry for all the wrongdoings I have done. Kepp up the good work! :huh:
-------------------------------
619inurhouse♥!

Edited by 619inurhouse, 09 May 2008 - 12:32 PM.

pangypanda

• pangypanda user photo

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:29 PM ( #62 )

congrats i hope you 3 will do well in keeping tamatalk a happy place to be and safe. how long have they been with this site anyways? how many years have they stayed? i've only been here 3 years and always loved and i hope it never changes.

Papapatchi

• papapatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:06 AM ( #63 )

Well done you guys! keep up the good work!

misqt

• misqt user photo

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:22 PM ( #64 )

That is true but people do not have to get a tamagotchi because they might not take care of them so that is on them :D

TamaSweetie

• tamasweetie user photo

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:39 AM ( #65 )

Well done!
binary Mothra and TamaMum R like the best guides ever!! Congratulations!!!

Cheers

TamaSweetie

Paris_10

• paris-10 user photo

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:54 PM ( #66 )

Wow! Congrats binary, Mothra, and TamaMum! You guys are always helpful when it comes to tamagotchis! Cheers,

P10 :o

Tamagotchi Song

• tamagotchi-song user photo

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:02 AM ( #67 )

Wow! Well done you guys, that gives you a privelege and alot of responsibility, I am sure admin did well picking you for the job! I am sure you will be great!

*Tamagotchi Song*

*jenny*

• jenny user photo

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:29 AM ( #68 )

*Edited: Please stay on topic- TWP*

Edited by tamaw/pants, 20 July 2008 - 01:42 PM.

*jenny*

• jenny user photo

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:01 PM ( #69 )

Cheers for tamamum and morthra!whoo hoo!