Harvest Moon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Hawainotchi~

Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if anyone likes Harvest Moon. I know this doesn't have to do with tamagotchi's but I couldn't find the NonTamatalk section. If so, does anyone know any harvest moon fan sites? Thanks!

I own 9 in a sense.

A Wonderful Life

Another Wonderful Life

Magical Melody

Save the Homeland

Harvest Moon DS

Friends of Mineral Town

More Friends of Mineral Town

Puzzle De Harvest Moon

And Rune Factory

Not sure about fan sites though.

*bows down to harvest moon* <3

Yes, I like Harvest Moon! :mellow: When I am not on Tama Talk or playing with tamas, I am probably playing Harvest Moon! I have:

MFoMT

Rune Factory

Harvest Moon DS Cute (On pre-order. To be released March 25, 2008. And, yes, I do have that date circled on my calendar. :D )

Lol, Yessh~ I like Harvest Moon. :) ~♥

But I have to say, my favorite Harvest moon, is the regional one for SNES. "Harvest Moon" xD~ lol

I like it cause it's short and sweet, entertaining, and...Yeaaah~ lol

harvest moon is also like animal crossing except animal crossing goes on forever until the year 2099.Harvest moon has a ending mostly when you die of old age :0

Maybe i should make a poll on that?

I like it.

I have:

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody.

I like Magical Melody. It's like Wonderful life, Another wonderful life, friends of mineral town, and more friends of mineral town and all before releases put together.

I've only played Harvest Moon: Friends Of Mineral Town on my GBA Emulator, but it's alot of fun! I'm going to get Rune Factory as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back