Baribegirls.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maidtchi

Reaction score
omg who likes that site i do but its always full :| but my grandpa getting me a barbie girl and im gonna pretend im sick tomarrow so i can play

double post

dang its still full ;) I WANNA GET ON SOON its almost dinner :|

They look cool but im not sure if i would like it.

And it might give my mums laptop a virus it did that with my muichiz

well if i could get ON my life would be a whole lot better and plz help me get on plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

well if i could get ON my life would be a whole lot better and plz help me get on plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Umm...Please dont take up the whole entire post saying "plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" It costs Admin money to have a huge website like this and I want it up and running for quite a while! lol the game sounds cool and fun to play but pretending to sick just to play it? Meh, not a good idea but i'm sure everyone has done it.

~Mamitchi465

i used to play barbiegirls but now i think its boring because i dont have a barbie girl but can you believe they cost 100 dollars!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dandi----> :huh:

Latest posts

Back