Making A Video Series...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoria

Reaction score
I have Microsoft MX Flash; an animating program. I've practiced, and decided I'm ready to start making the series I've been planning.

I need voiceactors and some character ideas!

The story is a Warrior Cats story, I'm not telling the plotline. I just really need some help. I need ALOT of Shadowclan, Bloodclan, Riverclan, and Windclan cats. Also some rogues. I need some from Skyclan also. (It takes place when Skyclan still was in the forest.)

I need voiceactors, most of all.

All you need is a microphone and windows movie maker. I'll tell you your lines, and you'll say them into the microphone. Leave a 15 second pause in between each line. PM me for more info. You'll need to upload it onto Youtube, Tinypic, or some video-hosting site, unless you can just send me the sound file through some other site.

These are the characters in need of voice actors: (So far. You may voice act as many characters as you want.)

These characters were made by me and Botan1220 so far:

Spottedpaw (Female; sweet, gentle voice)

Sweetpaw (Female; neutral voice, I guess)

Freezekit (Female; young and bubbly)

Badgerkit (Female; arrogant and hotheaded kinda voice)

Stormpaw (Male, needs a rather arrogant voice.)

Silverheart (Male, neutral voice)

Iciclestar (Male, deep voice)

Russetwing (Male, neutral.)

They are all thunderclan right now, except for Silverheart, who's in Riverclan.

Sound cool. Maybe you could start off by trying to do the voices yourself. If you can't do some or all of them, you could ask friends who live nearby if they want to try. After all, most webshows have been done like that. :angry:

Hope I helped.

:p TamagotchiGirl2007 :p

Latest posts

Back