Any Song That Makes You Want To Cry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancer and The Ghost of You, both by MCR.

Well, actually only the video clip for TGY cause Mikey gets shot, its sad.

Well...more the video for a song. The video of 'I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying to Get you Off' makes me cry. So I usually aviod seeing it now. I thought it was really sad.

The 'How to Save a Life' music video made me cry :) It is very sad.

Also the 'In Pieces' by Shannon Noll music video is very sad. At first you don't get it, then at the end you see what its about. Very sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the songs 'Disenchanted' and 'Early Sunsets Over Monroeville' make me want to cry...(MCR)

"You and Me and One Spotlight" by Yellow Card

"Mountains" by Good Charlotte

"Wow" By Kate Bush

"The Little Things Give You Away" by Linkin Park

and the music Video for Paperthin Hymn and The Ghost of You. War just itn't like what MCR portrayed it to be, not anymore.

I forgot to add the famouse 'cristmas shoes.'

Really, no song makes me cry, these just strike me as sad.

i've never cried through a song. some of them make me sad, but i can't think of any now. ^.^

Songs-

On My Own - The Used

Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift

Dying To Live Again - Hedley

Old School - Hedley

Saturday - Hedley

Videos-

I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) - Fall Out Boy

The first time I saw Me & You was on the internet because they have yet to play it in Canada :)'( I was sad when it didn't premiere), and I was sitting infront of the computer teary-eyed. I usually avoid watching it now, and it's a bit easier since I can't watch it on tv.

'Teardrops On My Guitar' made me cry last Friday, because at a school dance I saw my best friend and my ex-bf (They're dating. Joyous, eh?) kiss. Yeah, now anytime I hear that song (which is often) I feel right mad and sad at the same time.

hmmn...

Dance With My Father by Luther Vendross (sp?)

it's so sad ;_;
I know, It's so sad.

Also:

When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers (Kind of.)

I Miss You - Miley Cyrus

Any other song that sounds sad makes me cry even when I don't hear the lyrics, only the music.

When you look me in the eyes isn't sad... is it?? i don't really know the lyrics. from the sound of the title it just sounds like a sweet song <3

oh I miss you- Miley Cyrus

it's very sad...

I forgot a song.

100 Years-Five for Fighting

I have no clue why...but to me...it just shows how fast your life passes by. If you don't live in the moment, you could totally miss out because life goes by fast, and you only have one.

Uhm, I think there's only one song made me cry

Concrete Angel - Martina McBride

Songs that make me sad are

How to save a life - The Fray

When you were young - The Killers

A thousand miles - Vanessa Carlton

The last time I got really depressed I listened to Helena by My Chemical Romance over and over

The Miracle of Love.I don't know who sings it, but it was played at my Mum's funeral. ;)
That song is wonderful yet sad.

I'm sorry about your mum, I hope she rests in peace.

Also, "In The Arms Of An Angel" makes me sad. It reminds me of Bluestar from Warriors and my Great-Grandpa, I loved them alot.

Jeasus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood.

I didnt really get it, but in the part about the baby technicly died, I burst out into tears

Latest posts

Back